Opis oferty pracy
Hello there, we are AR-Team, a group of developers inside Transition Technologies PSC AR department and we would like to invite you to join us as a UI/UX designer. We create variety of AR/VR/XR based projects and we want you to ensure best possible, functional user interfaces and enjoyable experience when using our applications. We create custom ordered technologies for fields like manufacturing, marketing, architecture and medicine and much more around the whole world. Sounds familiar? Then don’t hesitate and apply, we will be happy to chat with you about the possibilities to cooperate!
- 4 or more years in general UX/UI analysis and design (3D/games/mobile), can be less if you have good exp with AR-enabled iOS/Android applications.
- Good knowledge of full design process from discovery, through analysis to design and materials preparation (storyboarding, wireframes, prototyping).
- Advanced knowledge in Figma or any other alternative prototyping/visual communication software (Adobe XD, InVision or others).
- At least good knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles and good practices.
- UX research and analysis skills are very important.
- Good UI and UX storyboarding skills.
- Portfolio of your work, with design process and case studies description even the smallest is a must have.
Soft skills requirements
- At least communicative English for both documentation work and chatting.
- Well-organized and good work ethics.
- Ability to balance between quality, performance and time needed to complete the task.
- Good cooperation in a multiplayer interdisciplinary team with respect to others work.
Nice to have
- Experience in AR/3D/immersive technologies would be an advantage.
- Experience in Motion Design can be a big plus.
- Facilitation of workshops/mind-mapping for the team if necessary.
- BC/MS/PhD in Art, GameDev, Computer Graphics or other similar faculties would be great.
- Envisioning and designing innovative AR products.
- Analysis and design of the existing and new UI updates for our solutions.
- Analysis of the UX characteristics of the app for improvements in the implementation.
- Preparing design specification materials for other team members to fully understand UI implementation and target user journey.
- Estimation of work and time scope needed to prepare materials for specific use case.
- Analysis of functional client requirements of the application.
- Working with Solution Architects, other 2D artists, designers to create storyboarding materials.
What we offer
- Guaranteed possibility to influence the creative flow and design decisions about the visual aspects of the projects.
- Working on-site in Łódź or remotely if you are capable to maintain good performance.
- Stable form of employment like UOP with competitive salary adequate to your skills.
- Possibility to work as contractor with B2B.
- Flexible core hours of work.
- Help in skills development besides in-project work.
- Tons of common benefits (multisport, healthcare etc.) but this offer is already long enough to name them all.
Obligatory assets to provide are CV and portfolio. Portfolio has to be fully digital in your preferred form of blog/web page/pdf/Adobe Portfolio/Dribbble/Deviantart/Behance/ etc. Please do not hesitate to apply even if you think you do not match every point of the above requirements but you know how you want to convince us you are a hero/heroine worth the investment. We value brave ones that know their limitations but want to learn new techs and approaches to work. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional info about the offer.
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat