UX Designer – Web Experience Team
Opis oferty pracy
We’re looking for a UX Designer who is ready to jump right into working with Developers, Researchers, Parametric Designers, and Wood Designers alike. We’d love to find a talented person with a “product culture” mindset who is excited to be involved in product creation from the ground up. Your job won’t be limited to simply working on the product’s development and implementing the configurator on the website – that’s just a tiny part of your role. As our UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for conceptualising, and constantly developing and improving, every step of the way.
If you have experience in digital product design and view UX more as a philosophy of looking at problems and finding creative ways to solve them rather than just a job description – get in touch! Let’s change the furniture industry for good – we’re waiting for you.
About the Digital Technology Team
Part of the Product Tribe, the Digital Technology Team is a cross-disciplinary group of specialists ranging from developers (BE, FE, JS, TS dev) to parametric and product designers. They’re responsible for our users’ experience and making sure configuring our products is enjoyable and effortless, which is at the very core of what Tylko stands for. As a member of this team, you’ll have exciting and ambitious challenges, but also the freedom to use any tools necessary to solve them.
With over 50 highly-experienced experts including UX designers and developers through wood technologists and industrial designers, Product is our most diverse Tribe. Our Product Tribe is responsible for strategising Tylko’s portfolio of products, meaning they design, develop and test our physical products, as well as manage our digital platforms.
- Creating useful, usable and friendly solutions for parametric furniture configuration for our users – from picking the preset, through designing and adjusting the fine details of Tylko furniture.
- Designing communication that’s integral to our configurators, while helping users to make smart purchase decisions suited to their lifestyles and spaces.
- Producing mockups and prototypes for project validation or/and usability tests.
- Presenting design solutions to stakeholders and fellow UX Designers, defending design decisions and incorporating feedback into the design cycle.
- Participating in usability testing, data analysis and insight synthesis.
- Co-creation of new products’ design requirements, continuously improving existing configurators, and finding opportunities for experiments to level up our user experience overall.
- Maintaining project documentation for collaboration with UI Designers, Devs, QAs, Content Managers, PMs, etc
- Close collaboration with UX Designers from complementary teams also responsible for configuration and services to provide a holistic, consistent and delightful Customer Journey.
- Autonomy – you’ll take full ownership of your work.
Join Tylko and…
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise with a strong vision that’s doing very exciting things!
- You’ll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may have never heard of before – who are also amazing people and great co-workers.
- You’ll develop personally and professionally in a friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard – we don’t throw out any idea or assumption without considering it first.
- You will be competitively remunerated – 10 000 – 14 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing and iterating products hand-in-hand with programmers, researchers and UI/UX designers
- Respect & empathy for clients and co-workers
- Experimental mindset and a love for prototyping
- Experience in working in Figma or other similar software.
- Ability to articulate design decisions clearly.
- Open mind for feedback and willingness to share knowledge
- A true passion for designing great products
- Self-motivation and ease in navigating dynamic organizational structure
- Minimum average level of understanding the rules of Information Architecture
- Knowledge of web/iOS frameworks
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in 3D modelling
- Basic knowledge of cognitive science
- Ability to conduct guerrilla usability testing
- Basic sense of aesthetics and principles of typography
- Experience in phasing feature implementation
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’re a tight-knit team of over 160 diverse specialists working in the fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience and much more. Tylko’s organisational structure is split into two categories: Tribes and Teams. Tribes represent the three primary arms of the business: Production, Marketing and Fulfilment. Tribes are further divided into cross-functional Teams.