Opis oferty pracy
What you’ll do:
- Help shape and validate our products in line with user needs and business goals for B2C and B2B products.
- Work closely with IT on best solutions for products and features.
- Gather business requirements, do market research and analyze user needs, and distill them into actionable insights. Derive hypotheses, communicate them effectively and test them.
- Iterate designs from initial sketches and prototypes to hi-fidelity wireframes.
- Create user flows and wireframes of new features/ideas.
- Identify success criteria and KPI measures to ensure design solutions meet objectives.
- Propose best practices to create shorter feedback loops and improve the collection and synthesis of user feedback and distribution of knowledge within the business.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Are fantastic at translating requirements into visual workflows and journeys, communicating your thinking and UX decisions – you’re able to present back to stakeholders and take people on the journey with you.
- Are experienced in user-centred design thinking methodologies, you are an innovative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Can plan and conduct user insight and testing sessions and take action on your findings.
- Have a strong ability to articulate complex data in intuitive ways to end-users.
- Have 3+ years of experience designing and shipping UX for SaaS products.
- Have experience working in Agile development teams.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are a positive, hard-working and personable individual with a hunger to learn more.
- Are comfortable presenting to larger audiences and senior partners.
You should know:
- Google Analytics
Nice to have:
- UI skills
What do we offer?
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let’s make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you’re in love with problem-solving and improving things, we’ll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. 🙂 We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we’ll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks – far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
11 000 – 18 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
8 500 – 14 500 PLN gross (employment contract)
Send your resume via this link: https://kariera.interviewme.pl/o/ux-designer/c/new
105 total views, 1 today Drukuj ofertę pracy