Junior UX / UI Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Artifact is a UX design and a digital product agency based in the vibrant capital of Poland – Warsaw. We partner up with software agencies, established companies and startups to solve our clients’ problems by translating great ideas into foolproof digital products.
Our team works hand in hand with the 4.0 Industry, with a focus on PropTech, MedTech and IoT. We are not about yet another app or device, we strive to create embracive products that deliver a seamless experience.
We are looking for versatile and self-driven individuals who will enhance our core team and help us deliver the value to our clients’ diverse portfolio of products and digital solutions.
Your key responsibilities as a Junior UX /UI Designer at Artifact:
- Participate in workshops to help conceptualize and deliver the highest quality design solutions, such as; prototypes, wireframes, user flows, and other crucial deliverables.
- Research, iterate and test design assumptions to meet the needs of end product users, business requirements and client requests.
- Engage in content and product strategy.
Key requirements and skills:
- An entry-level commercial, on-site (not freelance) experience in UX / UI design or in a similar field.
- Practical knowledge of professional tools, with a strong emphasis on Sketch with plugin-heavy workflows, Axure and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Practical knowledge of additional software and tools: Invision, Zeplin, Figma, Marvel, UXPin, etc.
- Ability to learn and work with modern software development methodologies: Lean, Agile, Adaptive, SCRUM, etc.
- Fluent English, both in speech and writing (Polish is not required, although basic language skills will help) with an emphasis on technical terms and vocabulary.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary, based on your skills and experience, on a B2B contract.
- Long-term and diverse projects in a dynamically growing company which promotes modern technologies, innovation, and high-class design.
- Projects you will be assigned to range from AI powered real estate portfolio management ecosystems through laboratory information management systems to single production systems for media companies.
- Complex and multidisciplinary challenges creating an opportunity for you to develop your problem-solving, creative and critical thinking skills.
- A space to fulfill your ambitions and grow your career.
- A unique and collaborative team with a creative atmosphere of work.
- Flexible and casual working terms and an environment focused on results.
- An accessible and private office in downtown Warsaw (17 Poznańska Str.), surrounded by various points of interests, restaurants and other places to spend time during break time.
- A real impact on real-life products, from strategy to final release and post-launch support.
- Internal and external training courses as well as admission to business events and conferences as Artifact’s representative.
- Incentive programs, private healthcare, and other benefits – available after a minimum 6 months of fruitful cooperation.
If it is you we’re looking for:
Please send your CV and portfolio (an attachment or a link) to: email@example.com. We will contact selected candidates within two weeks.
Looking forward to hearing from you!