Opis oferty pracy
Working together to rapidly improve public health and education for those that need it the most.
Acasus is looking for UX/UI Designers to join our dedicated teams who are expanding vaccination coverage and assisting in monitoring the infrastructure used by children for gaining education across the world.
Context & Impact
It’s hard to overstate the potential impact of this work. In Pakistan, the team achieved the fastest increase in immunization coverage ever recorded — in just two years raising coverage for life-saving vaccines for kids from 40% to almost 90% across Punjab province.
GAVI (www.gavi.org), the world’s largest purchaser of vaccines, has asked Acasus to replicate this success across 4 countries in Africa starting with the Democratic Republic of the Congo— which has the greatest potential for increasing the number of lives saved.
Working at Acasus
We’re seeking UX/UI Designers to join our team in Cyprus to work on a range of projects across four continents with multinational teams. If you’re looking for interesting, challenging projects and most importantly – making a difference, this is the job for you!
Do you want to hone your skills as a graphic designer? Are you looking for new, challenging projects to work on? Do you want to work on different projects and collaborate with people around the world? Our Design Team is expanding and looking for both fresh and experienced designers whose passion is UX/UI.
Skills needed for this position:
- Product development in collaboration with a client and internal team
- Analytics and data driven UX / UI
- Good command of Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Portfolio to prove the experience
- Excellent English – written and spoken
- Scrum project management experience
- Software development or engineering experience
- Experience leading focus groups
- Familiarity with Android XML layouts and/or iOS AutoLayout
What will you do:
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Create original graphic designs
- Create new, original graphic designs for web and mobile applications
- Follow our style guides on fonts, colours and images
- Working with internal and client teams to design and build user-friendly applications and interfaces based on specifications
- Create documentation for new projects (style guides, mockups, etc.)
- Friendly, start-up atmosphere of multinational team
- Relocation bonus for new hires from outside of Cyprus
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Personalised career path
- Access to Adobe Creative Cloud for business
- Challenging projects to work on that will expand ones portfolio
- Yearly team retreats (last one was in Vietnam, join us and see where the next one will be!)
Apply through our website: Open Positions at Acasus
or send your CV (in English!) to: firstname.lastname@example.org