Opis oferty pracy
ERGO DIGITAL IT
Our company is the new digital delivery arm of one of the largest insurers in Germany, that has been built to drive innovation – both for digital solutions and technology. Despite being part of a large organisation we operate as a separate “start-up” unit, working closely with the business to make sure we solve the right problems in the right way.
What you will be doing
As an UX/UI Designer you will support the cross-functional product teams to create useful and beautiful experiences for our customers. You will work on the design of ERGO’s suite of responsive websites and applications, from informational and marketing websites to native apps. You will be part of projects from the kick-off to the finished product and into iteration.
Things you will do in your daily business
- Conduct comprehensive user research, shadowing our users
- Create wireframes to map out user experience
- Create and visualize your concepts and ideas
- Generate meaningful prototypes to communicate your ideas
- Some travel to our offices in Düsseldorf and Warsaw is required (we are flexible with travel arrangements)
Skills and experience you will need
- You should have 5+ years UX or/and UI design experience
- You have worked collaboratively with teams to ship products, but you’re also highly self-organised and can work independently when needed
- You put the user first: you have experience in conducting user research, mapping out user experiences and designing end-to-end products with strong visual designs
- You feel comfortable working in lean environments with agile methods
- You are fluent in English. Polish and German are a strong asset
- Bonus points for:
- Experience building style guides and pattern/design libraries
- CSS skills
Please apply with a detailed CV, and a folio or case studies. We want to know the details of your work – we’d like to see more than just screenshots. We’d rather have a few detailed case studies than a bunch of shiny pictures with no context. Tell us about the goals, the context, constraints, the team, your role and your thought process. For each project/case study, please include (where applicable) a bit about:
- Project background: Set the context for the project. What was the goal of the project? What were your constraints? What was the timeline?
- Team and your role: What was your exact role? What did you uniquely contribute, and who did you work with?
- The work: show us the range of what you produced. Research, sketches, wireframes, mockups, screenshots, and a link to working site or app (if possible).
- Success metrics: Why are you showing us this project? Do you have any results that show this project achieved its intended goal?
- Your learnings: With hindsight, and based on the process and outcome, was there anything you would have done differently?
- If you have any questions, we’re happy to chat!
What we offer
- A start-up environment, backed-up by an established market leader
- A very competitive salary and the ability to grow
- A cool office space with perks (gym, cinema, nap room, free beverages and parking space) and the newest office equipment at the center of the city
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities
- Fully equipped developed stations built around Apple equipment
- Common delicious breakfast on Thursdays
- Special Christmas bonus for everyone
Please apply by visiting the website below and apply for the position.