Opis oferty pracy
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. FANDOM provides the deepest level of entertainment knowledge possible, insider stories, the latest news, and a home for fans to engage and share their love for pop culture with others. As the largest entertainment fan site in the world, FANDOM has a global audience of over 175 million monthly uniques, representing more than 360,000 communities and fandoms.
About the role
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 190+ million users
- Translate business needs into experience goals, storyboards, flows and detailed designs
- Push the boundaries of UX/UI/visual execution and try new ideas. Be able to think “Blue Sky” and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible, innovative designs
- Influence product specifications and execute design work with a high level of polish. Ability to generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, work within existing design and brand systems to create high-fidelity design mockups, and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android, web, and email
- Collaborate with brand and visual design to identify needs to extend design system patterns when necessary.
- Validate, test and substantiate your work, and be an advocate for user-centered design
- Effectively work as part of a larger design team to set and adopt visual and interaction design patterns
- Excellent communication skills. Proven ability to present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale and goals to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences.
- An expert in UX design (flows, user testing, information architecture, storyboarding etc.)
- Experienced in visual design (layout, typography, color, able to generate pixel-perfect production assets)
- Comfortable working in agile product development teams (product, design and engineering)
- Experienced working with Design Systems or robust style guides
- Able to think big and understand complex feature sets
- Fluent in English
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary 10 000 PLN +
- Stock options
- Annual Training Budget per Employee
- Gym Membership, Health Care and Cafeteria Program Options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
Join us now!
To apply, click here: http://fandom.wikia.com/careers?gh_jid=773892
Or simply send your CV and a link to your portfolio directly to me: firstname.lastname@example.org