Opis oferty pracy
🏚 Remote, office or hybrid. Up to you.
💰 8 000 — 12 000 PLN net (B2B) or 6 000 — 8 500 PLN gross (UoP)
🧠 Relevant experience in user focused writing (digital agency, journalism or other background).
In Future Mind we create effective solutions for our clients, while delivering delightful digital experiences to millions of users every day. Currently we aim to strengthen our Customer Experience team with the talents of User Experience Writer. UX Writer is responsible for developing content that creates delightful product experiences. Style and storytelling are key, but business sensibilities and good organization are just as important.
- Create and execute the content strategy for our clients ranging from mobile app experiences to entire customer journeys across various touchpoints
- Own projects from analysis to implementation and beyond
- Lead the content strategy and execution
- Partner closely with stakeholders, designers, researchers, products managers and developers throughout the product development process to create a cohesive voice across all touchpoints.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and make recommendations that help improve customer experience and business outcomes.
- Provide direction, mentorship and educate others on the role of UX writing and content strategy.
- Document your strategies with guidelines, and establish best practices and principles.
- Work within a design system framework + create reusable copy systems.
- Relevant experience in user focused writing, including work in hardware, software, digital agency, documentation, journalism or a related area.
- We value knowledge and experience more than the number of years spent behind a desk. You can have 2 or 10 years of experience and be equally fit for the job.
- Experience collaborating with Product Management, Design, User Research, Engineering.
- Experience in working in Figma.
- Strong interest in mobile apps, user behavior and associated topics.
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences.
PERKS AND STUFF
- Work remotely or at the office (we have offices in Warsaw, Poznań and Tychy)
- Get all the tools you need to do your job: MacBook Pro, 27-inch 4K display etc.
- Grow with us: training, courses and certifications to help you become better, i.e. Nielsen Norman Group Certifications.
- Real impact — we are always open for feedback. If you think something can be done better or more effectively; speak out and let’s change it.
- Fun and games: regular team meetups to keep the team spirit nourished.