UX/UI Product Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Who we are
We’re a digital product agency & startup studio based in Berlin with offices in London, Warsaw and Wroclaw. We help management teams at big companies innovate like startups. Our clients include airlines, international travel brands, banks and telecoms. We also build and launch our own ventures, like a privacy-focused messenger, AI for the automotive industry, a VR content creation platform and many more… We make products, not concepts and presentations. If you’re into solving real problems, YND might be the place for you!
What you’ll do as a UI/UX Product Designer at YND
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and User Research to design, launch and iterate on digital products.
- Work iteratively developing user flows, wireframes and prototypes to help define the product experience with our team.
- Translate those user flows, wireframes and prototypes into beautiful visual designs and user interfaces.
- Deliver end-to-end designs for multiple platforms based on defined design systems and style guides
- Work in an agile environment where critical thinking and initiative are valued.
- 2+ years experience building and shipping products for mobile and desktop
- Portfolio of creative design that showcases your visual and interaction design skills (absolutely MUST have)
- Knowledge of UI design processes and best practices of mobile and responsive design
- Understanding user’s behavior and needs when there is no available benchmarks guidance – we often work with first-to-market products and emerging technologies
- Being up to date on the latest trends, methods, and tools in digital product design, regularly consume blogs, books and articles to expand your field of expertise
- Ability to work well in an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Ability to deliver high-level prototypes and mock-ups of potential solutions
- Skilled in providing clear feedback and actionable recommendations to the design team so user pain points can be solved by developing amazing product design
- Strong understanding of typography, composition and color theory
- Experience developing personas, scenarios and workflows
- Excellent English skills (we work internationally)
Nice to have
- Experience in designing interfaces for emerging platforms like VR, wearables, AI etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fair salary and B2B contract
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- As much coffee, drinks, snacks etc. as you like
- Flexible working hours and partly remote work possible
- Working with the most recognizable brands from all over the world
- Great office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station)
- Know that everything you do will matter. You’ll have direct impact and ownership over the direction of the products developed at YND.
In the YND we succeed together, and you will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure and permanent challenge make you feel like kid in a candy store, we look very much forward to read your application - please send your current CV in ENGLISH and link to your portfolio to email@example.com or apply via ynd.co