Opis oferty pracy
Sales & Marketing Global, with its HQ in California (CA) and operations world-wide specializes in delivering solution that enable sales and marketing strategy by: Workforce Solutions; Business Intelligence as a Service; Training & Consulting.
Sales & Marketing Global focuses on core geographic markets: • USA/Canada, Latin America (Argentina/Brazil/Costa Rica/Mexico) • Europe (UK, Poland, Eastern Europe)
At SMG, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results and embraces change. Our smart employees are constantly encouraged to reach higher and think outside of the box, while enjoying high levels of collaboration.
We are looking for passionate people to join our international projects. Currently, for project conducted for our Client – Cisco Systems – the international leader in IT, we are looking for:
As a part of a team you will be responsible for:
- Taking end-to-end ownership of key projects, from UX strategy to interface design;
- Combining various sources of customer input (analytics, best practices, etc.) to analyze user insights to find the balance between the user and technical needs;
- Creating the user-centered interaction model, workflows, information architecture and interface specifications (from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release) in close cooperation with IT team and stakeholders;
- Building visually attractive and engaging user interfaces according to users’ needs, business requirements and technical constraints (including application’s and reports’ user interfaces);
- Creating highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology;
- Creating clear and informative data visualisations
- Experience with front-end design and Visualization best practices
- Working experience with Sketch
- Adobe CS, D3, InVision demo tools knowledge;
- Working knowledge of Highcharts or any charting libraries;
- Strong expertise in CSS, SASS and HTML5;
- Experience in developing custom components in Angular;
- Working knowledge of Linux, Git, routing, SCSS, CLI;
- English communication skills (capability to work in an English speaking environment);
- Clear, logical, and effective verbal/written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and without supervision, within virtual project teams spread worldwide (in different time zones).
What we can offer you:
- Technological variety and opportunity to gather experience on various projects;
- Ability to work in multinational environment, across multiple geographies, in a team inspired by world-class Agile practices and continuous development methodologies
- Flexible time and place of work;
- Full work comfort – you choose what you want: private medical care (we can extend it also for your partner or your family, if you need it), life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform (sport card, cinema tickets, internet shops and many others).
Zgłoszenia proszę przesyłać przez :