Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktualna!
Opis oferty pracy
We are looking for a passionate UX/UI designer who will join our growing Open Loyalty team to expand to new markets, accelerate our growth and help us revolutionize the loyalty marketing industry.
What is Open Loyalty?
Open Loyalty, is a leading headless loyalty platform for industry visionaries and innovators who want to leverage the most flexible loyalty API in their projects. The solution is used by companies from various industries and countries such as ALDO, Warba Bank or MSI. Thanks to modularity of the solution brands can combine various loyalty mechanics to implement loyalty programs of any shape much faster and without losing business agility.
If you have any questions right now, feel free to contact Open Loyalty Co-founder/CPO Karl Bzik at email@example.com.
Salary: 75 PLN/h net – 88 PLN/h net + VAT
Things you will be doing…
As UX/UI Designer you will become a part of our product team and take the responsibility for the design and usability of the product, including:
- UI design – designing high fidelity SaaS product interfaces, polishing details such as typography, layout and colors;
- UX design – conducting UX research and workshops, business requirements for new features, improvements and designing low fidelity mockups;
- Preparing the visualizations of our product for the sales and marketing purposes (motion design skills are a nice to have).
You’ll be a perfect match if you are…
- A UI/UX designer with 3+ years of experience;
- Communicative: we want you to work closely with the whole team (devs, designers, sales people) and the clients to create great product and destil user insights;
- Fast learner: you don’t have to know every tool, however you need to be willing to learn new things;
- Familiar with tools such as: Figma, Principle, Photoshop;
- Driven by fast-paced environments; have a go-getter attitude;
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken;
- Data-oriented; you seek answers in data.
Things we can offer you…
- We are a successful startup selling our product to 30+ clients, and counting;
- Among our 37 superstar employees you will find your Partner in Design – a Senior Product Designer, and together you will make wonders!
- Remote-first work and flexible working hours: we care about the outcome more than we care about how many hours you spend in front of your screen;
- We will give you space to implement ideas and strategies that you haven’t had a chance to implement somewhere else;
- Your choice of hardware (Dell or MacBook) as well as all the extras you would need;
- Learning Budget at your disposal;
- Awesome benefits like private healthcare, Multisport, concierge services, English classes, and more!
After receiving your CV we will reach out to you with a few questions. If successful, we will invite you for a short screening call and then a longer interview. One of our team members will take care of you during the whole recruitment process and will answer all your questions.
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Please apply by sending your CV and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
226 total views, 1 today Drukuj ofertę pracy