Opis oferty pracy
Chimera Prime is all about people – motivated and talented team.
For 6 years we have been working on the Scandinavian market, cooperating with enterprises as well as with business in the early stage of development.
We create web applications, mobile applications and 3D animations. Quality of our work is what we find the most crucial.
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer with product and UX attitude to join our forces. You will be responsible for designing intuitive, beautiful interfaces for web, mobile and working closely with product owners.
What you will do:
- Illustrate design ideas and include them in storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop mockups and prototype interactions.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues.
- Collaborate closely with team of software engineers to make sure designs are implemented as intended.
- Work closely with product owners to drive all aspects of the product: from first sketches to feature deployments.
What we expect:
- 3+ year experience in designing cutting-edge web (responsive design) and mobile products.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android UX patterns.
- Confidence. You will be expected to take ownership and justify the rationale behind your design decisions.
- Visual taste.
- Fluency in using design tools: you know your way around Sketch, Craft, Invision like the back of your hand.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-organization skills.
- Enough English knowledge to have meetings with natives or other foreign clients.
- Portfolio to prove all above.
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing animations in After Effects, Principle or Framer.
- Experience in running design sprints.
- Knowledge of Axure or UXPin.
- General understanding of CSS + HTML.
- Experience in working in a startup environment.
How we work:
We use: Sketch, Invision, Craft, Slack, Google Docs, Github, Trello.
What we offer:
Salary: 5K – 10K PLN net monthly (FV).
Real impact on the company – Everyone, regardless of their position, can bring substantial value to our company. We’re flexible about responsibilities and there are plenty of challenging tasks to be done.
Mentorship – You’ll get support and guidance from more experienced people whether you are at the beginning of your career or you want to gain more knowledge.
Private healthcare and mulitsport card – We subsidize private medical treatment and the Multisport card to help you stay healthy and fit.
Best equipment – We work on Macbooks.
Free english lessons.
Resources to learn.
Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
Fruits, snacks and beverages in the office.