UX Team Lead
Opis oferty pracy
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of the Internet of things, automated driving or smart home applications, we constantly set new standards with a stream of new ideas aimed at achieving a truly networked future. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405.000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Building-up and leading a UX team, featuring interaction designers who are designing outstanding digital products and services and user researchers who create personas, user flows, customer journey maps etc. to deliver delightful user experience
- Building up a creative and collaborative environment for the new UX studio in Bosch Warsaw.
- Collaboration with different disciplines (software developers and product owners) and domain experts in an international context
- At least 7 years of working experience – from which at least 2 years as manager or group lead – in the field of UX design
- Deep understanding of UCD methodology and ability to plan and manage the whole design process
- Ability to conduct workshops with stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Strong working knowledge of usability principles and design trends for both mobile and web
- Experience in using various UX techniques (personas, user flows, customer journey maps etc.), to transform complex requirements into intuitive and functional interfaces, which solve real users’ problems
- High level of proficiency in design software like Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, Balsamic etc.
- High English language proficiency, moreover German language would be beneficial
- UI or visual design experience is not required but definitely beneficial
- Great working atmosphere and co-operation with our UX team in Stuttgart
- Respected work-life balance due to actively plan your time yourself
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Please, send your CV and PORTFOLIO via pracuj.pl form: https://www.pracuj.pl/praca/ux-design-lead-group-manager-warszawa,oferta,6743532?fbclid=IwAR3B80mcjUDw4ZvHZKds65zbJjwoaCJt-kcfJpB9eTMlc64PWjqIN7QCTh0