Opis oferty pracy
We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL). In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win Win solutions.
We create informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win Win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
You will be a member of a highly experienced designers team, which consist of Visual Designers, UX Specialists and UI Developers. During ongoing projects, you will have an opportunity to take part in the creation process from the very beginning to the end. You will be an independent expert, working in a team environment which supports boosting creativity, you will have space to improve your design skills. We will give you everything you need to develop yourself.
- Working directly with clients as UX consultant by identifying and solving business problems and developing strong relationships
- Planning and facilitating stakeholders workshops, presenting UX designs, moderating meetings etc.
- Defining, preparing and executing UX approach for the project, ensuring the best design and research methods are selected
- Planning and conducting user research and usability tests to uncover insights and validate assumptions
- Defining UX strategies by determining patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and visions statements
- Close cooperation with development teams – helping build the teams’ engagement in providing world class UX and providing everyday support.
- Close cooperation with Product Owners and Business Analysts to provide support and make sure that users’ needs and goals are always taken into account and covered during product planning and development.
- Designing low and high fidelity wireframes and prototypes for various platforms (mobile, web etc.)
- Verification of concepts and validation of delivered solutions at various stages of product development.
- Describing the concepts of interfaces, based on user requirements, functional scope – drafting documents, internal and customer presentations.
- Creating UX standards and UX development strategy in our organization. Delivering consultations and workshops for colleagues in Objectivity.
- Tracing trends in customer experience, innovative interface, new products and services across different industries.
You are the one, if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a UX Specialist or similar
- Client facing experience in an agency environment is a strong asset
- Experience in running workshops for clients
- Strong conceptual skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Passion for UCD and for being an evangelist of user-oriented designing.
- Ability to design lo-fi and hi-fi mock-ups.
- Understanding of research methods and design techniques, qualitative and quantitative methods, personas, mock-up and user test designing, etc.
- Has excellent communication skills that allows to effectively work with senior stakeholders and facilitate difficult discussions with the team
- Very good command English.
- Excellent presentation and facilitating skills
- Openness to travel frequently
- Basic understanding of graphic design and attention to detail.
- Experience of working in Scrum or readiness to do it.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us, among others: English lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card, free fruit and candies.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- Relocation package for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
To find out more
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.