Opis oferty pracy
G2A.COM, the fastest growing digital marketplace in the world and global leader in video gaming, invites specialists from all sectors to participate in global projects and enjoy long-term stable employment.
We are currently looking for UX Researcher to join our team in Rzeszów.
- Conducting independent research, analyzing user behaviours
- Liaising with Interface Designers, Product Owners, UX Designers & Key Stakeholders to improve product features and develop new ones
- Working on all G2A branded products (from the G2A Marketplace, through our affiliate programme, payments system to charity & TV)
- Collecting and analyzing user behavior through studies, surveys & various experiments
- Initiating changes by communicating the results to key stakeholders
- Delivering a constant contribution to the team and the company with a view to becoming the Global No. 1 Digital Marketplace
- Working with other UX Researchers on defining the basis of new implementation
- Delivering UX excellence that will contribute to an award-winning portfolio of G2A
- Demonstrate track record of implemented improvements or present solid case studies with meaningful impact
- Excellent understanding of statistics and the principles of design
- Great interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with developers, designers and stakeholders
- Understanding of Design Thinking & UX terminologies
- Ability to improve one’s job performance
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt accordingly to the growth of the company
We offer attractive salaries, employee benefit programmes and sports cards, career advancement and development opportunities, but equally important is the chance to work as part of a close-knit, dynamic, supportive international team.
Please send us your CV in response to this post to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with the above mentioned documents, please include the following clause in your application.
“I hereby grant my permission to G2A.COM Sp. z.o.o to process my personal information strictly for recruitment purposes only” (in accordance to Personal Data Protection legislation as of 29.08.1997…..)