UX & Product Designer (founding team member)
Opis oferty pracy
Our mission at Lofty is to allow everyone to live in a beautiful home. That’s why we’re building the world’s first automatic home interior designer.
Packing advanced AI into an easy to use consumer product is quite a challenge! The kind of challenge that exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people really love. Want to help bring good interior design to millions of people? Want to join the adventure early on? Come join our team!
🧪 What you’ll do
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile UX & Growth Designer to join us at the start of an exciting, high-impact journey. You will:
- Talk to our users and industry experts, run surveys, gather metrics, recruit participants, hunt for data – anything it takes to learn about our customers’ needs, wants, and their jobs to be done
- Build prototypes, test them in the wild, learn from the results – rinse and repeat
- Follow the rules of design thinking, user-centered design, lean startup and design sprints – and break the rules when it makes sense
- Set up A/B tests and other experiments – on our existing flows and prototypes of new ones
- Move across the entire design stack – as needed to get whatever insights you’re looking for
- Work hand in hand with the executive team – helping define KPIs and gather insights to guide product strategy
- Have a UI designer and a team of software engineers at hand – when & if you need them
🏆 Who you are
- You have 5+ years of relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company
- You have experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative research methods
- You can communicate the results of your work in a clear and actionable way – and defend your narrative using research and data
- You’ve got skills to build prototypes at various fidelity using tools you love – such as pen & paper, Figma/XD/Sketch, Framer/Principle, Webflow/HTML/CSS/JS
- You have experience with generative and evaluative user research methods like field studies, participatory design, diary studies, usability testing or A/B testing
- Your strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset are balanced with intuition, creative ambition and a wide-angle lens view at any problem
- You’re full of empathy, have a people-centered design ethic and want to build products that have meaningful impact
- You’re comfortable with taking calculated risks, making mistakes and learning from them
If you don’t meet all of the above qualifications, we encourage you to still apply. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in consideration.
🛋 Who we are
There are more and more inspirations on the market (Pinterest, Homebook, Google Images), but taking final decisions on how to mix and match home products is only getting harder. There is no tool that recommends products tailored to the space and needs of a particular person or family. Interior designers solve this problem only for one in 14 people, and the remaining 93% folks are hungry for a solution that will make their choices easier and help them visualize their dream home.
Lofty comes to the rescue – as a virtual assistant based on AI (machine learning, evolutionary systems). We provide the same experience – make the customer feel taken care, make sure our recommendations perfectly match their needs and taste. This gives us very high conversion rates to product purchase (over 34% of our projects!) and a very engaging app experience (7% of visitors spend over 4:30 mins on the site at first contact!)
We’re a team of 5, currently growing to ~10 driven, ambitious professionals, dreaming big and cooperating tightly to make a real impact. We just secured PLN 1.5M (€330k) funding from top tier business angel investors and an R&D grant, so joining us at this stage is a great opportunity to put your career on hypergrowth mode!
⚡️ What we offer
- High impact work on a high impact product, in a flat team built on transparency and trust
- Monthly compensation of up to PLN 25k (€5.5k) consisting of cash and equity, depending on skills and experience (cash up to net PLN 12.5k / €3k on a long term B2B contract)
- Optional opportunity to join the founding team, with significant equity in the company
- Mentorship opportunity from top thought leaders
- Flexible working hours in an agile work environment
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the world, or out of our offices in Warsaw and Rzeszów (Poland)
- Regular remote-friendly team meetups – we know how to build a great remote team culture
- A generous self improvement budget and a high degree of ownership over your role
- Any equipment you need for your job, of your preferred kind & brand
🍾 How to apply
Send us an up to date profile or CV showing your experience at email@example.com. Please include a portfolio that will help us understand your superpowers.
See you there!