Opis oferty pracy
Cogniance is a design and technology company, working with both startups and corporate innovators to transform their businesses. We are a human-to-human company with Silicon Valley roots, the relentless drive of a startup, and the experience of a global organization. We believe that any idea good enough to create a positive change in the way people live, work, think, or play deserves success.
Here in Wroclaw, we have a cozy office with 40 colleagues in the city center. You will join the design team of 6 people to that work across physical and digital product domains. Your global team of colleagues includes software and hardware technologists — together you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products.
We’re looking for passionate product design students to join our team in Wroclaw for an internship in the winter of 2019. Based in our Wroclaw design studio, you will join a fast-growing team of designers that work in various digital product domains. Your global team of colleagues includes software and hardware technologists, and together you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Passion for designing smart products that bridge the gap between digital and physical experiences
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, and the desire to learn
- Proactive, solution-oriented and motivated team player
- Ability to establish empathy with end users to understand their problems and needs
- Ability to formulate, visualize and prototype ideas
- Strong skills in 2D digital design (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma)
- Good spoken and written English
Work in project teams to design exceptional products – from generating insights and ideas, crafting concepts and designs, and refining and delivering an implementable solution – and add value to the entire design process.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Contract for 3 months first.
- Office in the city center.
- Free English and Russian classes in the office.
- Goodies and fruits in the office.
- Flexible working time (starting at 7-11) and working remotely time-to-time.
- Management with a „human face”, without corporate bureaucracy.
- Happiness manager, that is taking care of each member in our team.
Cogniance is not just a place to work. It’s somewhere where you’ll grow, make friends, have fun and, not least, be part of an exciting journey to build impactful futures for people all over the globe.
To apply or ask questions, please reach our recruiter Hania via firstname.lastname@example.org