UX Designer / UX Researcher
Opis oferty pracy
UX Designer / Researcher (Warsaw or remotely)
Estimated salary: 9,000 – 14,000 PLN + VAT
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionise the $23 Trillion retail industry. Cosmose AI understands, predicts and influences how billions of people shop offline by seamlessly adding data-driven actionable insights back to their online and digital assets. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest brands, including L’Oreal, Estee Lauder, LVMH, Cartier and Walmart. Cosmose is seamless (no hardware), accurate (1.6 meters positioning accuracy) and everywhere (1+ billion smartphones and 500,000+ offline stores).
Cosmose is now valued at over $100 million and raised a Series A investment fund in August 2020, backed by Tiga Investments, OTB Ventures and TDJ Pitango. With numerous successful business projects and collaborations in China, Hong Kong and Japan in the last 3 years, we are now embarking on an exciting and ambitious market expansion plan across APAC. Through these expansion strategies, Cosmose will not only expand our footprint to new destinations, but our technology and expertise will aid retailers to recover from the pandemic and transition their businesses into the post-pandemic world via a data-driven approach. By 2022, we aim to expand the ecosystem to over 2 billion smartphones and 10 million stores across Asia Pacific.
We’re searching for a UX Designer / Researcher to join our team. As a UX Designer, you will be an integral part of the product development team, and collaborate with others in key decisions around product needs. We value experience in design both for web and for mobile environments. This position will attack unique problems from all angles, while advocating for best user experience and improving the look and feel of both internal and external facing products on a regular basis.
We’re looking for someone who
- Dreams Big: Ambitious, passionate and achieve MASSIVE goals
- Customer-centric: We care about our customers and strive to provide them with the best solutions
- Celebrates both Success & Failure: Rejoicing the wins but also reflecting, learning & improving proactively when there are defeats
- Honesty and Integrity: We appreciate respectful feedback
- Problem Solver: You’re a fixer and not a complainer
- Actionable: Work fast, make SMART decisions fast, move fast with conviction
What you’ll do
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative mixed methods research e.g. web/app analytics, A/B testing, surveys, etc.
- Translating research and test findings into digestible deliverables e.g. research reports, experience maps, personas, etc.
- Acting as important player in shaping our products
- Working cross-geographically with different teams and users (Cosmose is becoming a global startup)
- Participating in a revolution of the approach to online and offline shopping
- Working with flat structure with no-B.S. culture
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in UX design at a relevant product, brand or agency.
- BA/BS in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or other related fields is preferred.
- You can measure, analyze, and organize user experience research and analytics
- Ability to evaluate websites and apps performance using Google Analytics, Smartlook, Hotjar, and other platforms to draw insights for recommended improvements
- Ability to wireframe and validate work using the usual tools like Whimsical, Figma, Sketch or similar
- You can work collaboratively across different teams with different skill sets, including Marketing and Product Managers, Engineers and other business stakeholders.
- You’re a strategic and conceptual thinker as well as a tactical and pragmatic practitioner who Gets Stuff Done.
- You know when to uphold design conventions—and when to break them.
- You’re curious and love exploration, but are truly a problem-solver at heart.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and are the kind of person others want to work with.
What you’ll enjoy:
Cosmose provide employees with a great platform where one could immerse and learn about the most exciting, innovative and disrupting technologies on offline behaviour solutions; unveiling untapped opportunities and profits in the industry. The company constantly innovates to invent and apply world-class technologies with a rockstar engineering team including four world championship programming medalists. You’ll be working with a strong leadership team backed by experience from various key strategic areas and many other driven & intelligent people across the company. Cosmose is a place where great culture and goals unite departments and individuals to achieve big milestones together.
Are you ready for new, exciting challenges and to put your name down in history for the future of shopping?
Send us your CV and portfolio and join our revolutionary journey.
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
For this job application, a portfolio or samples are required. We would like to see at least three case studies with a thorough analysis of a user experience problem, and a showcase of how you solved it.
Send us your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org