UX Designer @STX Next
Opis oferty pracy
UX Designer at STX Next
The Product Design team is expanding and we are looking to hire a thoughtful, empathetic, and eager to learn designer to join and support our efforts.
How we work?
We strongly believe that design is a team sport. The greatest solutions come to life when you take a group of people with different skill sets and backgrounds, and you let their ideas clash. That is why we always approach design challenges as a group. The concept of designers working in silos trying to live up to the standard of UX Unicorn is a thing of the past.
About our values
Come to be a part of a design team striving to create the very best product for our clients and the end user. Our job is complete only when we solve the problem – both for the business and the end user. We try to successfully combine those two aspects and create delightful experiences that people love to talk about. 💪
What does it mean to be a part of Product Design Team?
You’ll be part of a core team who will do all the research, initial design, and production-ready assets. You’ll help decide what the products and services will look and behave like, working alongside many stakeholders. You’ll take part in spreading the excitement of design challenges among coworkers, in addition to being a key point of contact for the client. You’ll learn and build your skillset on the one hand and share and teach others on the other.
What will be the main responsibilities?
- Solve our clients’ problems and arouse their appetite for more
- Sketch, draw, and create mockups fast and often
- Overview the design process from the research to the final designs
- Share product vision across the design team
- Facilitate communication between the client and the design team
- Support graphic designers in active exploration and experimentation
- Control the progress and value creation within leading projects
- Digitalize workshops deliverables, create best practices, inspirations or recommendation reports offering insightful content and WOW-worthy visuals
- Assist Product Owners in forging the product roadmap
- Cooperate with Product Owners to plan and conduct project kickoff/discovery workshops
What are we looking for in you?
- You have an understanding of business fundamentals
- You can articulate and recognize “good design”
- You understand the digital product creation process
- You are curious, open-minded and enjoy working with people
- You provide clear deliverables and timelines
- You know how to ask the right kinds of questions to dig deeper into our clients’ pain points
- You are ready to support multiple development teams with your skills and knowledge
- You are a team player – engaging with both managers and developers
- You can draw, design and know how to sell ideas to client and teams
- You are critical towards your own ideas and ready to adapt your concepts according to any new requirements
- You proactively seek out new knowledge to broaden your design skill set
- You have a strong command of English
What do we also offer?
- Career progression with the aim of preparing the candidate to lead a team
- Training budget – STX Next covers 75% of training/conference fee as well as books and webinars
- Contribution to costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport)
- Team building budget
- Team Retreats
- Latest design and prototyping software – we are constantly trying and experimenting
- Mac-based working environment (MacBook Pro)
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “UX Designer” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 positions 883).”