UX Designer/ Researcher
Opis oferty pracy
We are looking for a UX Designer / Researcher to join our phenomenal product team.
Are you up for such a challenge?
What you will do:
- Work with our best-in-the-class Agile Poker product that helps teams to plan their work in the way they like;
- Choose research and design methodologies to use based on the project’s needs, goals and constraints;
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests;
- Collaboratively draw insights from your findings;
- Be the customer’s voice in the team;
- Turn insights into different concepts and interactive prototypes;
- Gather user feedback;
- Plan and analyze behavioural analytics for the products – decide what and how to measure to track usage and experience;
- Improve workflows and user interfaces for our products;
- Facilitate workshops;
- Mentor others and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams.
What we expect:
- Solid hands-on exploratory research experience;
- Knowledge of different user testing and research methods;
- Involvement in conducting user testing sessions;
- Proven exposure to making analytics-based decisions;
- Ability to effectively articulate concepts/ideas: through sketches, wireframes, white-boarding;
- Expertise in storytelling;
- Experience in working according to and with Style Guides and Design Systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Sketch, InVision. Other tools are a plus!
- A sound portfolio of designing process & outcome – we will ask you to provide us your portfolio in the first stage of the recruitment process;
- Fluent English.
Our recruitment process
It is fully remote and consists of 3 online meetings and a take-home task. Its speed depends mostly on your availability.
Why Spartez Software?
- We are a small, dynamic team of almost 30 people and we all know each other’s names.
- We move fast. There is no bureaucracy. We focus on getting things done. And have fun in everything we do 🙂
- Our organizational structure is flat with a space to grow for everyone. We are organized into small, Agile, and diverse teams, and travel often to locations worldwide to extend our knowledge. We have unified and public salary bands.
Still, hesitating? Let us give you a few more reasons to join Spartez Software.
- Your growth is important to us. You get 7500 PLN and 4 days leave annually for education.
- You will have 20% of the time to experiment with new stuff that may seed new solutions and products.
- Join the company whose products are written in Java, JS, C#, and is not afraid to experiment with new technologies.
- Apply simplicity and automation daily, following one of our core values (Simplicity).
- Use MacBooks, 24 inch 4K monitors, and sit on Aeron chairs. Or stand, as the adjustable desks are waiting for you.
- Work in an office based in a convenient location with lots of services nearby. Find easily convenience stores, go for a walk to the forest nearby, or enjoy a weekend on the beach.
- Take full advantage of the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy breakfast and lunch at the office – your health, mood, and in a timely matter!
- Follow your hobbies and spend time with friends and family having flexible working hours. Participate in team integration events, such as team lunches, to fully enjoy your day at work.
- Be yourself. There’s no dress code.
- In the spirit of one of our values OCNB (Open Company, No Bullshit) we encourage transparency at all levels: we have casual meetings with leadership every Wednesday to discuss wins, challenges, and plans as well as to answer questions.
- We value YOU. We offer you private medical healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card.