UX DEsigner / Researcher
Opis oferty pracy
We are looking for a UX Designer / Researcher to join our phenomenal product team.
Are you up for such challenge?
What you will do:
- Choose research and design methodologies to use based on the project’s needs, goals and constraints;
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests;
- Collaboratively draw insights from your findings;
- Be the customer’s voice in the team;
- Turn insights into different concepts and interactive prototypes;
- Gather user feedback;
- Plan and analyze behavioral analytics for the products – decide what and how to measure to track usage and experience;
- Improve workflows and user interfaces for our products;
- Facilitate workshops;
- Mentor others and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams.
What we expect:
- Solid hands-on exploratory research experience;
- Knowledge of different user testing and research methods;
- Involvement in conducting user testing sessions;
- Proven exposure to make analytics-based decisions;
- Ability to effectively articulate concepts/ideas: through sketches, wireframes, white-boarding;
- Expertise in storytelling;
- Experience in working according to and with Style Guides and Design Systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Sketch, InVision. Other tools are a plus!
- A sound portfolio of designing process & outcome – we will ask you to provide us your portfolio in the first stage of the recruitment process;
- Fluent English.
Why Spartez Software?
- You will be working on the world-renowned products such as TFS4JIRA that is used by companies like NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. We are a small, startup-ish team of almost 30 people and we all know each other’s names.
- Our organizational structure is flat with a space to grow for everyone. We are organized into small, Agile and diverse teams, and travel often to locations worldwide to extend our knowledge. We have unified and public salary bands.
Still hesitating? Let us give you a few (well, probably a bit more) reasons to join Spartez Software.
- Your growth is important to us. You get 7500 PLN and 4 days leave annually for education. We offer you 20% of the time for running pet projects.
- Relocation package: 5 000 PLN for the relocation costs, „0” salary in the first week of your work and paying the first rent for an apartment.
- Our products are mostly written in C#. We strongly believe in simplicity and automation, applying them daily.
- We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors and sit on Aeron chairs. But you do not have to sit all the time, as we have adjustable desks enabling
- Our office is based in a comfortable location with lots of services nearby. You can easily find convenience stores, barbershops, shopping malls, as well as it’s easily reachable through public transportation. And you can even go for a walk to the forest to experience some nature.
- Our kitchen is always full of fresh snacks and beverages – your health, mood and time is very important for us!
- We have flexible working hours so that we can follow our hobbies and spend time with your friends and relatives. We also support team integration events, such as team lunches.
- There’s no dress code. Or rather there is, a very special one. We can describe it simply as ‘Be yourself’.
- In the spirit of one of our values OCNB (Open Company, No Bullshit) we encourage transparency at all levels: we have casual meetings with leadership every Wednesday to discuss wins, challenges, and plans as well as to answer questions.
- We value YOU. We offer you private medical healthcare, life insurance and Multisport card.