Opis oferty pracy
NapoleonCat is a fast-growing SaaS platform that helps brands leverage the power of social media platforms to successfully build and strengthen relationships with their current and future customers. Our clients come from over 60+ countries located across the globe. We are a Meta Business Partner.Our vision is to become the leading social media management tool for small and medium-sized enterprises worldwide.
We are looking for a: UX Designer
As a UX Designer at NapoleonCat you will fuel our company growth by designing a world-class experience for our app users. In particular you will:
- be in charge of creating a clean, effective, user-driven web and mobile interface of our product,
- participate in the process of ideating new product features,
- constantly evaluate and improve already developed solutions,
- create low- and hi-fi app mockups (web and mobile),
- design and redesign user interface and interactions,
- create information architecture
- strive to understand how our app users behave and remove any frictions for their optimal experience and ease of work (NapoleonCat is a business tool!),
- be a thought-leader in the area of design and user experience, eager to share your knowledge and passion with your colleagues.
You will be part of the Product Team (Product Leader, Product Managers, Analyst, UX Designers), but you will cooperate closely with other teams on a daily basis – R&D, Marketing and Customer Success).
We expect you to:
- have minimum 3 years of professional experience as a UX designer, working on complex web and mobile apps,
- be able to work closely with product users, internal experts, product owners and management,
- be proficient in using prototyping tools,
- have practical knowledge of user behaviour analysis tools like Hotjar, Mixpanel, Google Analytics,
- have at least basic knowledge of front-end technologies, allowing you to communicate freely with development teams,
- be an excellent communicator, able to present your ideas and thoughts clearly and persuasively, yet with respect to other team members’ opinions,
- be well-organised, trustworthy, helpful and open-minded,
- have an English command allowing you to work freely with non-Polish speakers.
Your work environment and benefits:
- You will be responsible for the rapid development of a SaaS app used by companies around the world.
- A team of upbeat and enthusiastic social cats who support and motivate one another.
- You will be offered a B2B contract with 26 days of paid vacation.
- A focus on objectives rather than statuses or reports.
- We work remotely, but if you feel like a change of scenery, you are welcome to our headquarters located in the very centre of Warsaw.
- Do you want to keep developing your personal or professional skills? Not a problem – Use our dedicated budget for your growth.
- We’ve got your healthcare covered with the top healthcare packages.
- Regular team-building events, parties, coffee breaks and awesome adventures are aplenty!
Let’s meet up, chat and get to work!
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Najlepiej by było wysyłać do nas CV poprzez dedykowany formularz aplikacyjny :)