Opis oferty pracy
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Corporate Technology Center which provides industry-leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. In order to create a consistent and modern way to interact with ABB’s software and digital solutions, we are looking for a UX designer. Being a member of a team in Kraków you will design a new product which is responsible for intelligent, real-time orchestration and optimization of business, physical, and digital processes within factories/plants and across the entire value chain. It is a customer and user-focused approach which is supporting the responsiveness of computers and mobile devices.
This position reports to
Software Product Development Team Lead
- Translate business strategy, goals and research insights into intuitive user flows, prototypes and production-ready design
- Develop a new standard on how core design patterns influence the work of engineers, operators and specialists
- Test and refine low and high-fidelity UI/UX prototypes with users
- Identify overarching interaction patterns to ensure a consistent brand and user experience
- Design solutions based on the international standards for enterprise and control systems integration developed for manufacturers like ISA-95, and ISA-88 and standards for business process modelling like BPMN
- You report to a Software Product Development Team Lead who is responsible for the people management aspects of your and other teams. You collaborate with a UX community and multidisciplinary product team, including Product Owners, Software Developers, and Product Managers
- 2+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect or similar UX-related role
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong command of interaction design, visual design and information architecture
- Knowledge of user interface patterns and design systems
- Experience with design tools like Figma or equivalent
- Proven experience in app and web products for mobile and web-based services
- Strong understanding of technologies used to build modern digital experiences and a familiarity with the fundamentals of front-end / mobile development, accessibility and usability.
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following will be an asset: frontend development using TypeScript, Vanilla JS or React
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology. • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment. • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills. • Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance. • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program. • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Please apply via link: https://careers.abb/global/en/job/82736365/UX-Designer