UX Team Lead
Opis oferty pracy
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
EcoVadis’ design team is growing! We are looking for a UX Team leader, to support and mentor a group of UX Designers (currently five) within a broader Design Team. In your role, you will be in charge of all UX initiatives and have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the growing team and business. You will be involved in developing processes, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities of an advanced SaaS B2B platform.
- Gather and analyze all forms of requirements from users via research, interviews, usability testing (on your own or in a collaboration with a UX Researcher)
- Identify design problems and prototype solutions shaping the user experience of our products
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to an intuitive user experience
- Oversee and approve the creation of all wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams of your team
- Engage with UX Designers in regular 1-on-1s and design reviews
- Interview and hire potential new team members
- Work in conjunction with a team of Product Managers, Product Owners, UX Writers, UX Researchers and in-house UX/UI Designers to deliver the best possible user-centered products
- Work closely with the development team and engineering leaders to ensure thorough implementation of finalized designs
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment on multiple, simultaneous projects
- 5+ years of experience working on user-centric web design projects, preferably in B2B projects
- (ideally) 1+ year of experience leading design teams
- Portfolio of work demonstrating an understanding of the full design process.
- Proficiency in prototyping and wireframing tools (we use Figma)
- Ability to distill complex problems into clear, user-centered solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively within a team
- Experience working closely with development SCRUM teams on consumer-oriented Agile projects
- Full business proficiency in English – you can easily explain complex concepts to various teams and C-suite stakeholders
- (ideally) Interest in sustainability, CSR, ecology
- (ideally) Experience in working with advanced SaaS projects
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home and some prefer to work from our easily accessible (metro, tram, bus, bike, suburban train) office hub in the heart of Warsaw. We have regular onsite and online team breakfasts. Our CSR team coordinates events where we can give back to local communities and ecosystems. At the office you can chill in break areas, enjoy a panorama of Warsaw or visit our lovely terrace.
EcoVadis will support you with all the necessary office equipment, holidays in line with Polish labor law, optional (fully covered or co-financed) health care and life insurance, Multisport card, French or Polish classes as well as a lunch card. Everyone at EcoVadis can also use a community service day when volunteering.
A teraz ode mnie:
Cześć, tu Michał. Do swojego zespołu produktowego w EcoVadis szukam UX Team Leada, który wesprze 5 osobowy zespół UX Designerów. Poza UX, w zespole mamy UI Designerów, UX Writerów i Researcherów. Mamy również ludzi od Data. Pracujemy nad wymagającym produktem B2B SaaS w zakresu sustainability. Jako projektanci mamy dużo wyzwań z przedstawianiem danych, formularzami i listingami firm. Pracujemy po angielsku. Robimy badania – nasi klienci chętnie z nami rozmawiają. Rozwijamy się, dodajemy nowe funkcje, ale również pracujemy nad usprawnieniami. Czasami jest dużo dłubania, czasami dużo argumentowania. Jeśli macie jakieś pytania, to śmiało łapcie mnie na Linkedin.
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat