Opis oferty pracy
Lowcosttravelgroup is currently looking for a talented UX Designer to be based at our office in Krakow, someone who knows how to focus on the user to create an outstanding user experience that meets user needs, guaranteeing usability, consistency, pleasure, emotional engagement and technical feasibility.
The UX designer will collaborate closely with product managers, business analysts, developers, other designers, and will report directly to the Head of UX.
For applications please send your resume + portfolio.
- Use a variety of research techniques to better understand the needs, requirements and expectations of the target user.
- Create storyboards, user flows, information architecture, wireframes, content strategy and visual designs.
- Create prototypes and lead user tests to evaluate the relative usability of products and to identify and prioritise potential usability issues.
- Work with the development team to during design implementation to shape final user experience.
- Use, feed and promote lowcostholidays design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Educational background in Interaction / UX Design.
- Outstanding portfolio (we’ll want to see this).
- Great visual design skills.
- User research skills.
- Experience in organising and conducting usability tests.
- Effective communication and team working.
- Ability to integrate technical constraints into design solutions.
- Constant curiosity and eagerness to learn about design, technology, socio-cultural trends, and human behaviours beyond immediate project work.
- Solid technical skills (Adobe Creative Suite, any wireframe and prototyping tools).
- Ability to work in English.
- Responsive design experience.
- Travel industry work experience or eCommerce.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Professional development in one of the fastest growing travel companies in the world.
- Open and friendly organizational culture.
- English language classes and the opportunity to use English every day.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Special discount on your holiday’s bookings!
- Policy of promoting from within.
- Modern office close to the City Centre, well-served by trams and buses, and in a newly refurbished building which provides an attractive working environment.
As one of the world’s fastest growing travel companies, there’s never a dull moment when working for the Lowcosttravelgroup.
With plenty of opportunities to develop and broaden your skills, whether you’re an experienced travel professional or new to the industry, you’ll undoubtedly thrive within an exciting and fast paced environment.
The Lowcosttravelgroup promote an open, international, hardworking and fun culture, offering ample opportunities for those looking to develop their career within the travel sector. Promotion from within is heavily encouraged to allow employees to enhance their skills.
We’re always on the hunt for individuals who, like us, are passionate about travel and providing customers with great holidays at affordable prices. If you’re a creative and enthusiastic individual, keen to develop or enhance your career within the travel industry, then why not join us?