Opis oferty pracy
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our team!
Utilo is a design studio based in Warsaw. What do we believe in? We want to deliver designs loved by users, limiting digital pollution. We have an international team consisting of strong individuals who are experts in their fields. Because of our backgrounds and countries of origin/different cultures we love experimenting and coming up together with different ideas that wouldn’t be possible if we would be doing this alone.
Our clients want to understand their users’ needs to create products that add real value to people’s lives. And that’s where we step in. We guide growing businesses to human-centered design through research, workshops, UX, UI, and testing. We also have expertise in branding and motion design.
Since 2013 we have been an integral part of Polidea—a development studio delivering digital products in the area of healthcare, fintech, consumer electronics and cloud. In 2019 Utilo became an independent venture.
It would be great if you:
- Are a graduate of Design Studies (Product Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, or relevant) and have experience in the mobile/web design sector
- Have outstanding knowledge of a variety of design applications, e.g: Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Know what are the values of a good design process and how to adapt the design process to a specific product
- Are able to create application wireframes, animations and interactive prototypes using your preferred program
- Want to spread the word about design on conferences, internal or external meetups
- Are eager to learn new design trends, tools, methods
- Are experienced in collaborating with developers and UI designers, articulating design decisions to stakeholders
- Have a very good level of spoken and written English
Your day at Utilo will be about:
- Working in interdisciplinary teams on web and mobile projects for polish and international clients
- Preparing and conducting workshops to help our clients with product strategy and ideation
- Drilling down the project’s logic to achieve to best and simplest solution
- Conducting user research,
- Designing wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Taking care of the communication with your client and articulating design decisions with the support of Project Managers
- Collaborating with our international design team and Polidea’s tech team
What you’ll get:
- Team of designers and devs by your side—in projects, in doubt, in coffee brewing. Together=better.
- The portfolio of creative UX projects—we value design process but always keep users in mind
- Knowledge—thanks to meetups, conferences and English classes (50% refunded), and support during Design Team meetings
- Individual career path—1:1 meetings and evaluations with the Creative Director
- Independence—we trust you! That’s why we openly share company’s plans during monthly meetings and offer flexible working hours (not to mention holidays—you decide when to go)
- Fun—we like parties, pizza and “away days” and there’s OK system up and running
- MacBook and a monitor (obviously)
- Flexible office hours and possibilities to work from home even for longer periods of time
- Work in the modern office in the center of Warsaw
- Salary: PLN 7,700-10,800 + VAT (B2B) or PLN 6,400-9,000 gross (UoP)
Na początek poprosimy Cię o przesłanie do nas CV i Portfolio na adres: firstname.lastname@example.org
Następnie skontaktujemy się z Tobą telefonicznie i jeśli będziemy nadawać na podobnych falach zaprosimy Cię na rozmowę do naszego biura. Podczas tego spotkania poprosimy Cię o zaprezentowanie swojego procesu projektowego na przykładzie dwóch wybranych projektów.