Opis oferty pracy
We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 50 million yearly readers in just 4 years!
We started out as InterviewMe, now #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to build it with us! We’re developing the best resume builder on earth, and our career advice was featured on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
What’s next? We’re starting work on machine learning algorithms that connect candidates with employers.
Our vision is a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click.
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 50+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
UX design is a key ingredient in our mission to build the world’s greatest career toolbox and you’ll be integral to our success.
The way we work is collaborative and fast-paced. We want to discover what our users will love before even they do. We like to explore problems and dive into our customers feedback, with our Customer Success Team, to help us understand their needs.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer who can take our products to the next level – someone who can create simple and intuitive solutions. If you are keen to see your work help millions of people – contact us! 📩
What you’ll do:
- Help shape and validate our products in line with user needs and business goals for B2C and B2B products.
- Work closely with IT on best solutions for products and features.
- Gather business requirements, do market research and analyze user needs, and distill them into actionable insights. Derive hypotheses, communicate them effectively and test them.
- Iterate designs from initial sketches and prototypes to hi-fidelity wireframes.
- Create user flows and wireframes of new features/ideas.
- Identify success criteria and KPI measures to ensure design solutions meet objectives.
- Propose best practices to create shorter feedback loops and improve the collection and synthesis of user feedback and distribution of knowledge within the business.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Are fantastic at translating requirements into visual workflows and journeys, communicating your thinking and UX decisions – you’re able to present back to stakeholders and take people on the journey with you.
- Are experienced in user-centered design thinking methodologies, you are an innovative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Can plan and conduct user insight and testing sessions and take action on your findings.
- Have a strong ability to articulate complex data in intuitive ways to end users.
- Have 3+ years of experience designing and shipping UX for SaaS products.
- Have experience working in Agile development teams.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are a positive, hard-working and personable individual with a hunger to learn more.
- Are comfortable presenting to larger audiences and seniorpartners.
You should know:
- Google Analytics
Nice to have:
- UI skills
What do we offer?
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let’s make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you’re in love with problem-solving and improving things, we’ll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. 🙂 We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we’ll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks – far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
- 11 000 – 15 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
- 8 500 – 12 500 PLN gross (umowa o pracę)
👉 Application form: https://kariera.interviewme.pl/o/ux-designer/c/new
📩 Prefer direct contact? Write to me via email: email@example.com