Opis oferty pracy
Who we are?
XTRF ™ is one of the most popular and fastest growing management systems for translation agencies and corporate translation departments. The system has been on the market since 2004 and has now been applied by several hundred companies worldwide to improve performance and increase efficiency.
In XTRF team we have 60 team members, including customer consultants, support specialists, IT developers, UX and graphic designers, testers, and more.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for energetic, self-driven and positive individuals who are experienced engineers and designers too. They will be dedicated to support the development process of the XTRF platform. The UX team is responsible for research, gathering requirements and interactions design.
What will you do?
- Design an enterprise system for translation industry
- Solve complex interaction design problems
- Talk to clients to better understand their scenarios and needs
- Ideate over possible solutions and evaluate how they satisfy user needs and affect the system architecture
- Prepare wireframes and mockups of the user interface
- Attend (or moderate) product team meetings (including design sprints) to discuss designs and ideas
- Develop and maintain the company Design System
- Track and analyze feedback from clients and users
- Validate implementation to make sure it is in accordance with with your design
- Share your knowledge with designers and other team members
- Improve design and development process
What we expect?
Perfect candidate should have experience and knowledge of information architecture and interaction design.
The candidate should:
- Have 1+ years experience with Interaction Design and Information Architecture Design
- Be self-driven and able to think independently
- Analyze business requirements to extract the real user needs behind them
- Evaluate interfaces in terms of usability (heuristic evaluation)
- Make independent design decisions and be able to explain and justify them
- Be up to date with current UX trends
- Be creative problem solver and analytical thinker
- Have feeling for aesthetics and composition
- Share knowledge and best UX practices
- Have ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Be happy to work in a team
- Show initiative in action
- Have good spoken and written English knowledge (B2-equivalent or higher)
Nice to have:
- Experience with enterprise systems (ERP, CRM or similar)
- Experience with Design Systems
- Ability to conduct user testing sessions
- Expertise in Computer Science
- Experience with web analytic tools
- Experience with Axure or similar applications
- Knowledge of HTML + CSS + JS
- Competitive salary
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Private medical coverage
- Access to Benefit Multisport
- Professional development paths
Send us your CV to: email@example.com along with included clause on processing personal data.