Opis oferty pracy
At #Tagvenue, a London based EventTech startup, we are a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s smartest platform that enables our customers to find the best possible venue for their events. We launched in mid-2015 and within a short period of time we achieved a market leader position in the UK. Currently we’re expanding internationally.
We’re seeking an experienced “product problem solver” who has an obsessive appetite for market and customer information, and the ability to gather and analyse data to make informed decisions.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the founders as well as the team of developers and will be responsible for delivering new product features and UX enhancements. The role is a key hire and will offer the right candidate a great platform for growth.
THINGS YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- Creating test hypotheses, prototyping and running AB tests to find improvements that deliver value to the business
- Using both qualitative and quantitative methods to understand customer behaviours and then use that knowledge to deliver valueable features
- Working on new features with the design and development teams, ensuring that they are completed accurately and within tight deadlines
- Presenting results and feedback to the business
- Requirements gathering from multiple stakeholders throughout the business
- Making sure that new features are tracked and monitored post‑launch so you can iterate and improve on them
- Experience in UX and in managing product development projects from inception to delivery
- Love for solving problems and ability to extract their essence
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Hunger to learn and develop your skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident and passionate about working to targets on project delivery
NICE TO HAVE
- Hands-on experience in user/market/usability data analysis
- Experience running AB testing software
- You are someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis
- Extensive experience in analysing customer on site behaviour and a proven track record of turning those insights into profitable features
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Poland
- A real impact – you will be responsible for boosting the company’s growth
- Flexibility – we value and appreciate your own initiatives and ideas
- Work in a dynamic multicultural startup environment in the exciting EventTech industry
- Great coworkers – we’re a 20-people team with a big and shared goal!
- Some fun every day and a lot more on Fridays – we celebrate Friday with free drinks
- Office in the centre of Kazimierz, Krakow