Opis oferty pracy
We are a bunch of spirited people who are driven by their need to bring joy in the form of video and mobile games to the people around the world. In order to achieve that goal we work in team projects and are not afraid of frequent brainstorming meetings and discussions so to be sure that we always choose the best solutions.
- Take ownership of the creation of a user experience from the concept stage (starting from a written design, sketches, and/or wireframes, functional prototyles) all the way to the execution of a functional interface for existing and new games;
- Understand, wrangle, and integrate huge amounts of data into a powerful, dynamic, functional, beautiful user experience;
- Work with artists, game designers, and programmers to fully integrate the aesthetic, mechanical, and technical elements of the product’s user interface.
- 3+ year of Prior experience as a UI/UX designer on at least one shipped game title ( Preferably mobile games);
- Deeply understands fundamentals of UI/UX designs Or Usability designs;
- Experience with scientific and research driven approaches to solve complex UX issues;
- Ability to continually re-evaluate, simplify, and improve existing designs to increase user acceptance;
- Excels at journey mapping, wire frames, visual design, interactive prototypes, and supporting documentation of designs;
- Risk taking in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something gamers love to use;
- Ability to communicate effectively between design, art and programming;
- Comfortable with rapidly changing requirements and tight deadlines;
- Must know at least 1 prototyping tool to create functional prototypes;
- Passionate about games and gaming.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, etc.);
- Experience with Unity;
- Degree/Diploma in cognitive science, psychology, industrial design, Product designing, UX designing or any other applied science.
- A portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of the entire UI/UX pipeline from concept to completion;
- Examples of working interface prototypes (preferably interactive – videos may be acceptable);
- Samples of UI/UX work from previous completed commercial products/websites.
- Attractive salary based on experience, skills and work results;
- Professional development in the browser and mobile games industry;
- Full-time job in an office based in Wroclaw;
- Work with people passionate about games;
- Friendly working atmosphere, social gatherings;
- Private medical care;
- The Multisport card and fresh fruit in the office!
Please send your application in English.
Administratorem danych osobowych przekazywanych nam przez naszych klientów, kontrahentów i ich pracowników, akcjonariuszy oraz inne osoby kontaktujące się z nami jest Ten Square Games Spółka Akcyjna z siedzibą we Wrocławiu - zobacz więcej.
Twoje dane osobowe przetwarzamy w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu przez okres trwania procesu rekrutacyjnego, a gdy wyraziłaś/eś zgodę na udział w przyszłych rekrutacjach - przez okres 12 miesięcy.