Opis oferty pracy
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Its OMNIcookie, a cookie for the physical world, reaches 1 billion smartphones in Asia. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest luxury and cosmetics brands, including L’Oreal, LVMH and Cartier.
We’re looking for experienced and talented UX Designer to join us. As a UX Designer, you will be an integral part of product development team, and collaborate with others in key decisions around product needs. We value experience building responsive web applications as well as mobile applications. This position will attack unique problems from all angles, while advocating for best user experience and improving look and feel of both internal and external facing products on a regular basis.
Joining us – means working with strong, smart and innovative team located in our Warsaw office. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work.
Learn more about us:
We’ll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in UX design at a relevant brand or agency. Portfolio or samples are required.
- BA/BS in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or other related fields is preferred.
- Ability to wireframe, prototype, visually pixel push and validate work using the usual tools like Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite or similar. Experience with testing and usability labs, and rapid prototyping experience in agile environments.
- You can distill ideas, clearly communicate them, influence others and build consensus.
- You have a passion for User Experience and designing interfaces that effectively serve the needs of the user and the business.
- You can work collaboratively across different teams with different skillsets, including Marketing and Product Managers, Engineers and Stakeholders.
- You’re a strategic and conceptual thinker as well as a tactical and pragmatic practitioner who Gets Stuff Done.
- You know when to uphold design conventions—and when to break them.
- You’re curious and love exploration, but are a true a problem-solver at heart.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and are the kind of person others want to work with.
- Proactive attitude – we hire people that have a strong desire to do better and be better.
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (scrum).
- Communicative level of English.
What you can expect from us:
- B2B or regular employment contract.
- Grants for conferences and education.
- Referral bonuses.
- Friendly working atmosphere: flexible working hours, ability to work remotely a couple days each month, beautiful office in Warsaw prime city center (Check it!), bike parking, equipment of your choice, standing desk and anything you need to survive in the office 🙂 (xbox, great coffee and popcorn).
- Small impactful teams of experienced people (mostly senior developers).
- Working in a product company that has gained great success in Asia and now is entering US market.
Salary range: 8.000-12.000 PLN (B2B or contract of employment – umowa o pracę)
For this job application, portfolio or samples are required. We would like to see at least one case study with a thorough analysis of a user experience problem, and a showcase of how you solved it.
Please apply via our careers page: https://cosmose.recruitee.com/o/ux-designer?source=uxlabs