Opis oferty pracy
Who we are?
We’re a team with a vision – we want to give people the freedom to share knowledge on their own terms.
Our product, AnyMind, is a knowledge sharing marketplace that bridges the gap between solution-seekers and solution-providers.
Looking up solutions on one’s own costs time. And time is money. AnyMind reduces this cost by connecting people who seek solutions with those who provide them. It gives people direct access to trusted experts via video, voice, and text, anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Join us! 🙂
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our design team at AnyMind. Are you passionate about creating engaging, consistent and memorable experiences that users talk about positively? Want to help shape the future of knowledge exchange and communication? Then read on!
As a UX Designer you will be required to:
• sketch, design, and prototype our user-facing product for both web and mobile (mostly mobile);
• inform your design decisions by participating in user research;
• communicate and document your designs through artifacts such as paper sketches, wireframes, interactive prototypes;
• oversee implementation results;
• work in small, multi-functional teams to design solutions to users’ problems;
• engage in growing our UCD process, by taking part in design meetings, giving and receiving feedback;
• wear many hats at AnyMind – from research and analysis, through wireframing and prototyping, to high-fidelity designs and testing with us;
• iterate, iterate, iterate;
• communicate with other team members in English (and, if you can, in Polish as well).
You’re the right person for this position if you:
• gain valuable insight that drives your design process and helps you solve real-world problems;
• would dread calling a design „ready” until you have tested it with customers and seen that it solves their problems better than anything else you could have thought of and anything else the competition already does;
• have at least 2 years of real-world experience with most of the aforementioned things and you know how to approach skills that you still need to learn;
• believe that user experience encompasses all aspects of interaction with technology and stretches far beyond a graphical user interface;
• know that successful design is a result of aligning many perspectives and seemingly conflicting priorities;
• communicate your ideas and rationale clearly with other team members and stakeholders;
• can defend your rationale in a team discussion;
• have worked with engineers before and you treat them as your friends, not enemies, and you never throw designs for implementation without prior consultation with them;
• are great at prioritizing your work and reaching out to your team when needed.
• good salary plus additional benefits (private health insurance & Multisport card)
• many possibilities for professional growth and development
• amazing projects to work on
• awesome people to work with
• pretty, new office in the city center
• the excitement of working on something new and big
• flexible working hours
If you have all the required skills and experience and want to have real influence over how our product develops, make it the most user-friendly app in the world and feel like what you do actually matters – e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!