Opis oferty pracy
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, it provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. FANDOM has a global audience of over 180 million monthly uniques and represents more than 385,000 communities.
FANDOM is seeking an UX Designer who will push boundaries and get inside the mind of our users to influence product and design strategy to make a strong impact on product execution and quality. We’re intent on raising the bar with smart, delightful solutions that lock-in on user needs and tightly align with business priorities. We also want teammates that are passionate about technology, community, and finding better ways to bring people together.
About your role:
The job of an UX Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and delightful. In this role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people around the world. Achieving this goal requires that you collaborate closely with teams of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- A team player. You seek proactively constructive feedback from others and provide it yourself. You aren’t afraid to let others iterate on your work.
- An experienced UX designer capable of solving user and business needs via generative research, user testing, through information architecture and interaction design
- Experienced working in agile product development teams (product, design and engineering)
- Experienced working with Design Systems or robust style guides to generate high fidelity designs
- Able to think big and understand complex feature sets
- Fluent in English
Apply with your CV and portfolio on:
Or send them to me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org