Opis oferty pracy
Evidence Prime: Health care decision making made easy.
We are a Canadian company with development center located in Kraków, Poland. Our mission is to create innovative software solutions for health care. Our main areas of interest are IT solutions supporting health care guideline development, systematic reviews and health technology assessments. After almost 2 years of stealth development we are now in process of rolling out the first wave of our products to the market and we seek top talents who would help us in this exciting and challenging task, involving cutting edge technology, fantastic teamwork and a great deal of international cooperation.
For a position of UX designer we are looking for a talented and creative person with passion and experience in visual/interface design and interaction/usability design in software development. Perfect candidate should present at least good understanding of information architecture, be creative thinker and possess excellent communicational skills.
We offer an interesting and exciting job in highly competent team and we can guarantee that your contribution will be noticed and appreciated.
- understanding of product functionality and it’s usability cases,
- designing interface for complex software and ensuring it’s conceptual model, signifiers, constraints, feedback and visual design coherence,
- analysing user needs and performing user testing; implementing results to product design (necessary communication with worldwide users),
- cooperation with developers and medical information specialists in translation of user needs into defined product specifications,
- preparing mockups, scenarios, specifications, navigational maps and other documents related with application design
- constant extending of knowledge in UXD (visual/interface design, interaction design), and tracking current trends in this matter, to provide new ideas for application development.
- high possibilities of personal development
- work in young, passionate and highly competent team
- good atmosphere, honesty and understanding in team
- competitive salary
- full time work readiness
- fluent English (necessary for communication in our international team)
- at least 1 year experience working on similar position
- knowledge of current UX design trends
- experience in prototyping in tools such as: UXPin, Axure, Balsamiq, MockingBird, HTML/CSS, Flash, …
- excellent presentational skills
- independence and problem solving attitude
- experience in designing application elements, presenting data in a visual form
- experience in designing groupwork software or software for gathering, analysis and presentation of information science
- Graphics design skills
Please send your portfolio and CV to the following mail address: email@example.com
We would also kindly ask you to write a few lines about your motivation to answer this job announcement and respond briefly to following 3 questions:
1) What book have you read lately that changed how you approach your job?
2) What designs did you find particularly interesting lately in matter of UX and why?
3) What annoys you most in a typical application’s UX and why?