UX Designer WARSZAWA
Opis oferty pracy
10Clouds is an amazing place where a lot of great and innovative development is being achieved.
We have a diverse and rich portfolio of projects, such as a sports community for elite athletes, a tool helping teachers to create assignments in a revolutionary way and a mobile application used to assess hazardous work tasks in the Australian desert! This diversity challenges us to keep meeting actual human needs, no two projects are alike.
Our work: UX strategy, prototyping and validation based on user feedback is critical for the whole company. Currently, we are looking for experienced UX designers who will support us with their expertise and knowledge.
We strongly believe that continuous personal growth is the foundation of any great team. To deliver delightful experiences we must always strive to dig deeper, ask the right questions and identify highly effective solutions. Only fulfilled, passionate designers in a good working environment are able to deliver that level of quality. We believe that a great team can achieve better results.
Your main duties:
- You will lead workshops and discuss the vision and UX strategy of new projects.
- You will actively design diversified projects and create new experiences by making sure that products goals are understood and translated into compelling solutions.
- You will provide design support for developers in their everyday work and make sure that projects are perfectly shaped into final products.
Personality we’re looking for:
- Designer with a strong analytical talent who loves to make things happen.
- Someone eager to learn who is always open to what others have to say.
- We expect you to be as passionate about design as our whole team!
Here’s what we hope you’ll bring:
- Portfolio covering 2-3 projects or cases.
- Experience in prototyping. It doesn’t matter if you’re using Balsamiq, UXpin, Illustrator or any other app.
- In-depth understanding of UX/HCI methods, tools and techniques.
- You should be able to communicate in English with ease.
Here’s what we offer:
- Creative freedom to experiment and search for the best solution. Your work will be appreciated by thousands of people in many countries.
- Work in a team of great open minded people.
- Creative surrounding and elastic schedule.
- Co-funding of international conferences and workshops.
- Hackathons and Design Days every 3 months (the days when we all work together as a team try to solve significant challenges).
- Weekly design team meetups.
- 1:1 meetings every 3 weeks to support the personal and career growth.
- Multisport card
- An open kitchen with fresh fruits, wide variety of tea types, free soups and a great coffee!
- English lessons with a native speaker? Here you go!
Hey there! Please send your portfolio covering 2-3 projects or cases at firstname.lastname@example.org and join our Design Team!