Opis oferty pracy
Who are we and what we do?
Miquido delivers data-driven, disruptive mobile solutions which keep best-in-class businesses ahead of the curve. Certified by Google, featured by TIME & Forbes, awarded by Deloitte Technology Fast50 CE, with apps reaching top places in Google Play & App Store. Miquido is a truly award-winning company!
Successful in the world dominated by mobile technologies, selected by brands like Skyscanner, Abbey Road Studios, HelloFresh, TUI, Herbalife, Nestle, and with 100+ products delivered over the last 6 years.
People are most important here – their uniqueness and passions. It creates rather unique vibes and we share common values like friendship and help. We do many things differently than our competitors. If imitate someone – then only the best.
- creating wireframes that speak for themselves
- designing beautiful interfaces for web and mobile apps according to users’ needs & business requirements
- organizing, supporting and participating in workshops & calls which help to understand users better and bring value to projects
- communicating with clients to ensure that user interests and business needs are met
- leading and coordinating design projects, including direct contact with clients and POs
You can be the perfect match for us if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in UI/UX, documented with a strong social portfolio (e.g. Dribbble) of outstanding projects
- have experience in conducting research and usability tests
- speak English with confidence and communicate easily
- have experience in building positive relationships with clients
- stay up to date with emerging trends in online consumer behavior, design guidelines, and principles
- have amazing time management and organizational skills
- can effectively share knowledge with the team (teamwork means a lot to us)
It can be love at first sight if you are also:
- experienced in motion and interaction design
- can lead projects by yourself
- are willing to travel to clients if needed
What we offer:
- attractive salary: 8,400 – 10,000 PLN net b2b or 5,000 – 6,000 net UoP
- regular knowledge-sharing talks and other
- ambitious, creative, talented & highly experienced team
- contributing to projects for clients all over the world
- flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely from time to time
- private health insurance, MyBenefit platform, subsidized MultiSport Card and other goodies
- training budget
- free in-office English lessons with a native speaker
- chillout room with table soccer, ping-pong, and PS4 console
- unforgettable company trips