UI Designer / Senior UI Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described us a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
Currently, we’re looking for an UI Designer or Senior UI Designer to join design team in our office in Krakow. We cooperate directly with both clients and end users. We are consultants, client’s partners and advisors. We do research, we design, we test and iterate. We work in multidisciplinary teams, with back-end and front-end developers. Most of our projects are long-term and bring significant change to people’s lives. It’s great to be on board from the first briefing to final delivery.
We would like you to
- have at least 3 years experience in design
- have a strong portfolio with examples of websites, web apps and mobile apps
- have prototyping skills (HTML/CSS, InVision, Marvel, paper prototyping or whatever works for you)
- be familiar with creating and using Style Guides and Brand Manuals
- be keen on creating iconography
We also hope that you are
- fluent in English
- open to feedback
- able to travel abroad to work directly with our clients and users
- skilled in presenting your ideas and designs (to peers and clients)
- A competitive salary and fully covered employee agreement: 9 -13 000PLN /GROSS
- Hardware and software of your choice (though we prefer the combo Mac + Sketch)
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- An individual training budget (7000PLN/year) for self-development
- A library full of books, internal courses and competence groups
- A well -stocked kitchen with everyday breakfasts and extra lunch compensation
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits
- Language classes in English and Polish
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city center by the old town
- Amazing atmosphere with the best people on board and plenty of opportunities to integrate with each other
You can find more info about the perks of working at Making Waves at www.praca.makingwaves.com.
Nevertheless, it’s always better to meet us in person!
Email us your CV necessarily with your portfolio. Please include the following statement in your application: 'I hereby authorize you to process my personal date included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no.133 position 883)' or 'I hereby authorize you to process my personal date included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no.133 position 883) and future recruitment processes'.