Opis oferty pracy
Are you still waiting for your next big thing? Excuse the cheesy beginning, but we’re actually up to something.
Our Product Design department is growing so we’re looking for a talented UI designer to join the team. Just so you know — you may just have the chance to work on digital products with leading music producers from the UK, help swiftly build innovative start-ups with the brightest Polish minds or add your mark to a true fintech unicorn. We’re happy to say that we don’t get bored easily with the projects of this caliber.
We’ll swipe right if you’re a complete package — not only a great designer but also a responsible, down-to-earth, cool human being (this is a must, as we’re not ready to substitute our department with AI…).
At CSHARK, we value team spirit, informal atmosphere, flexible working hours and long-term commitment — all that for fair compensation. If the highest design quality, creativity, and attention to detail are important to you, we certainly are a good match.
- Working with a boutique, experienced team
- Contributing to international, challenging yet interesting projects
- Developing and improving your skills constantly
- Creating eye-catching and effective web and mobile interfaces for all stages, from concept to final implementation
- Participating in and co-hosting workshops, while collaborating closely with the design team, developers, business analysts, and stakeholders
- Co-setting the high quality UI standards
- Helping other designers with expanding the Product Design department in the company — a.k.a. being an excellent team player!
- Have a minimum of 2 years of commercial experience in UI Design backed up by a portfolio
- Have demonstrable UI design skills in creating stunning visual interfaces for web and mobile in the tool of choice. Yes, we underlined the word „stunning” for a reason
- Can explain where your designs solve actual user problems and address their needs
- Can give short, impromptu lectures on: colour harmony, grids, latest UI trends and techniques
- Have a good understanding of the design process and ability to adjust methods to project requirements for the sake of creating intuitive solutions
- Understand what User Experience is all about and can cooperate with UX designers
- Are able to clearly and independently communicate your vision and have arguments standing for your UI decisions
- Are fluent in English — B2 level would be a minimum, as we work mainly with international clients
- You have basic understanding of technical aspects in the web and mobile environment
- You’re familiar with design systems and frameworks (i.e. iOS Human Interface, Material Design, etc.)
- You’re familiar with new and hip software — Miro, Notion, Framer, Protopie, Principle or can even surprise us with your favourites!
- When in need you can support the team with other design-related tasks (maybe you’re a Branding Maestro or an Illustration Hero?)
- You can run a set of client workshops on your own
- You like to share your knowledge and talk about your craft — both internally and during meet-ups and conferences
- We work on projects that require a non-standard approach and fuel your creativity — no boredom on board
- We’re an energetic, open-minded and hip team
- Flat management structure — we are not a corporation and we don’t want to be
- We offer financial bonuses for employee recommendations
- We often go out (go-karts, shooting ranges) to celebrate or integrate
- English lessons
Are you interested in this job offer?