Opis oferty pracy
Ten Square Games is a leading producer of social and mobile games in Poland. Our mobile and browser games, Fishing Clash and Let’s Fish, are smash hits with millions of active players all over the world. We still have a few awesome ideas to fulfill so if you’re looking for a reliable company which strives for success, join us!
We keep developing and our team is growing. We’re currently looking for UI Designer!
- Propose and make creative UI solutions for the whole game;
- Prepare graphic designs for integration with game engine (including graphics optimization to improve game efficiency);
- Current market analysis in terms of leading UI solutions in mobile games to introduce them to the game.
- Creative person, who’s passionate for games and experienced in mobile games industry or similar (if you don’t have such experience but your portfolio can prove your abilities – apply!);
- Experience in designing responsive UI on mobile platforms;
- Experience in designing from early concept phase to final perfected visualizations;
- Ability to create refined, visually attractive, user-friendly, coherent and clear UI assets (e.g. menu, buttons, icons and animations);
- Good sense of structure and colors;
- Interest in good practices of UI usability and UX;
- Knowledge of Adobe CS package, ability to communicate in English and organizational skills;
- Learn and develop skills constantly;
- Knowledge of technical limitations and ways to optimize graphics for mobile platforms and Unity;
- Portfolio showcasing the above mentioned skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Ability to create animations and special effects (2D);
- Experience in agile working environment;
- Interest in typography;
- Ability to integrate created graphic designs with game engine.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to partly work from home (home office after trial period);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings and company trips;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops.
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław, read more: https://tensquaregames.com/wp-content/uploads/ADO_extended_en.pdf
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you’ve given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes – for 12 months.