Opis oferty pracy
We are a software house with roots in open source, working with clients primarily in the commerce industry but with strong ties to the start-up community. For years, we have been cooperating with leading commerce brands, working on both online and offline experiences, developing online stores, mobile applications, software for kiosk tablets in showrooms or humanoid robots and other IoT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced UI designer and team player to join our UX & Design department, taking responsibility for delivering pixel-perfect designs for clients and innovation projects across web, mobile and other interfaces. You’ll also contribute to the team’s capacities by staying up to date with latest technologies and trends, improving internal processes, and combining your creativity with a range of innovation topics currently pursued at Snowdog.
This role requires a minimum of 2 years commercial UI design experience, preferably in an agency or eCommerce setting.
Be sure to send us the link to your portfolio along with your CV.
You can submit your application for this job offer till September, 13.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gathering business and user requirements in collaboration with clients, project managers and UX designers and turning client visions into tangible solutions
- Contributing to, building and maintaining cross-platform designs and design libraries for Polish and international eCommerce companies
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams or key stakeholders
- Providing designs for various devices, screen sizes and contexts of use
- Performing design adjustments and modifications according to client, user or internal feedback.
- Communicating and discussing your solutions and design decisions with clients and across teams (often in English)
- Working closely within a team, shaping our design services and internal processes, bringing them to an even higher standard
Apply if you can boast about your:
- 2+ years of professional experience where you significantly contributed to UI design of features or ecommerce projects (both on mobile and web) in cooperation with stakeholders, developers and UX teams.
- Engaging portfolio you are able to share with us
- Great communication, reasoning and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with concepts of atomic design methodology and experience in creating and maintaining design systems and style guides
- Understanding of typography and composition rules and best practices for information architecture, visual hierarchy, grids and color systems
- Ability to ensure accessibility standards are met at the atomic, molecular, organism and pattern levels
- Proficient skills in Figma / Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator
- English language skills at a level that enables fluent communication both in speech and writing (strong B2-C1)
- Up-to-date knowledge of current trends and technologies
Even better if you also have:
- Deeper familiarity with usability principles, accessibility and personas
- Experience designing native mobile applications on both Android and iOS
- Prototyping skills
- Basic knowledge of front-end related issues (e.g. Performance, component libraries, etc.)
What we offer:
- Flexibility in working times
- Possibility of hybrid work (office in Poznań)
- Paid days off
- 1-2 hours for self-development every week
- A friendly and relaxed atmosphere, where people are always happy to help
- Small teams with their own range of activities
- No fixed corporate career path but a lot of advice and guidance to help you grow
- Macbook + monitor(s)
- Medical care, mental well-being platform subscription, and sports card
- In-house English lessons
- Co-financing for conferences, training sessions, and certification
- Benefits for sharing knowledge at conferences, meetups, and on our blog
- Internal training conducted by external experts
- Numerous integrations, meetings, sports competitions
- Chillout room with a driving simulator, console, table football, darts
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat