Sr UX Designer
Opis oferty pracy
🏚 Remote, office or hybrid. Up to you.
💰 13 000 — 18 000 PLN net (B2B) or 8 000 — 12 000 PLN gross (UoP).
🧠 Experience in design for mobile, UX research and product delivery process.
In Future Mind we create effective solutions for our clients, while delivering delightful digital experiences to millions of users every day.
We are looking for a Sr UX Designer to help us develop customer experience strategies and solutions for our clients. Sr UX Designer has to lead and shape user experiences that create delightful and effective products. Business focus, market knowledge and good organization are key characteristics we are looking for.
- Driving forward a design-led process, e.g. problem definition, ideation, conducting workshops, etc. in collaboration with our product managers and software engineering teams.
- Deliver a delightful and highly functional experience for users while meeting business goals.
- Working closely with clients, users, and team members to create comprehensive user journeys with compelling and cohesive user interface designs, as well as unified deliverables that tell the design story relative to the target audience.
- Providing design leadership and guidance to other team members.
- Developing and documenting effective design solutions and patterns.
- Developing prototypes, wireframes, and other deliverables.
- Working within a design system framework — providing functional descriptions and guidelines for developers and other designers.
- Developing and documenting effective interaction design.
- Build tailored artifacts such as presentations, visual maps, service maps, journey maps, service blueprints, etc. to help stakeholders and partners understand and drive projects forward.
- Plan and lead co-creation workshops with clients as part of analysis and design
- Explore and articulate options for process improvements that go beyond a given product
- Take full ownership of your work and total responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments. Work closely with product designers and developers to ensure high quality implementation.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- You have experience delivering excellent design as an UX Designer, Product Designer, Service Designer or similar. We value knowledge and experience more than the number of years spent behind a desk. You can have 2 or 10 years of experience and be equally fit for the job.
- You have a people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You can clearly articulate yourself with excellent written and verbal communication to a broad range of audiences.
- You are comfortable presenting and rationalizing design ideas, solutions and strategies to diverse audiences.
- You love to collaborate with people that have different mindsets and perspectives.
- You have hands-on experience with user research methodologies and user data analysis (quantitative and qualitative).
- You understand the value of design systems and you are able to use and contribute to them.
- You are proficient in Figma or Figma, or… Figma 😉
PERKS AND STUFF
- Work remotely or at the office (we have offices in Warsaw, Poznań and Tychy)
- Get all the tools you need to do your job: MacBook Pro, 27-inch 4K display etc.
- Grow with us: training, courses and certifications to help you become better, i.e. Nielsen Norman Group Certifications.
- Real impact — we are always open for feedback. If you think something can be done better or more effectively; speak out and let’s change it.
- Fun and games: regular team meetups to keep the team spirit nourished.
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat
Interested? Get in touch