Opis oferty pracy
Financial offer: 11 000 – 17 000 PLN gross per month
The Service Designer is responsible for delivering an efficient and user centred service experience. The Service Designer is a passionate advocate in user needs based design, design research, design thinking, and service design.
- Provide clear visibility of the end to end service experience.
- Input to and influence the future of the service experience.
- Provide guidance in user needs based design, design research, design thinking, and service design to senior stakeholders and product owners.
- Contribute to the user research and design streams.
- Ensure design consistency and integrity across products and projects.
- Drive innovation and affect change to enable our clients to provide outstanding service experiences.
- Exploit current and emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences.
- Contribute to the development and continual enhancement of products.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
- Comply with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensure security of information at all times.
- Experience in a relevant role either agency or client side.
- Proven track record of leading user research and design for large multichannel projects.
- Experienced in defining the service design approaches including methodologies and deliverables.
- Expert understanding of information architecture, interaction design, visual design and prototyping.
- Expert knowledge of qualitative research methods.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of quantitative research methods.
- Sound awareness of business and project constraints as they apply to the design of a service.
- Ability to influence broadly and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Highly capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management.
- A sound understanding of Agile delivery methodology.
The following are desirable skills:
- Experience of working in a full service digital agency environment.
- Degree in Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, HCI/Usability, Cognitive Psychology or related field.
Guidance for applying for this role:
- Ensure you include a portfolio with examples of your work.
What you get from Kainos:
- Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation and other relocation costs.
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it).
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons).
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it).
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patrick’s Day, and many more.
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight.
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos.
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare to your presentation within working hours).
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme.
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week.
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM).
- 7,5 hours working day.
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office.
- Soft skills trainings.
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the company’s decisions.
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.