Senior UX / UI Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Who we are
Admind is an international branding & communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer who will manage, mentor and develop a multidisciplinary creative team. This position requires a highly collaborative person who is comfortable leading conceptual thinking process and sharing feedback.
If you understand why user experience is trending towards minimalism, why sometimes less is better, and you support your design decisions by not only empathy map but also tests and data, then do not hesitate to reach out. The perfect candidate would also seek the intersection of user’s needs and business goals.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Independently lead a team of UX and web designers providing organizational support, mentorship, sharing knowledge and feedback, motivating, inspiring, enhancing their development and giving them art direction.
- Work closely with dedicated clients ensuring timely delivery of top-notch projects.
- Communicate effectively with clients to build and maintain trustful relationship.
- Conceive, develop and deliver high-quality design concepts based on research and good understanding of clients’ needs.
- Take responsibility for all digital designs and applications created by Admind.
- Contribute to multiple UX and web projects while managing and respecting time and budget constraints.
- Take initiative in proposing innovative design approach and solutions based on best practices and latest design trends.
- Present ideas and concepts to stakeholders, both internal and external.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a branding, advertising, interactive agency or software house.
- You have lead a team creative professionals and enjoyed it.
- You are passionate about digital design and have profound understanding of user experience.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are good at using prototyping software (i.e. Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, UXPin).
- You ideally know the basics of motion design and also HTML5 / CSS3.
- You have a diverse portfolio with lots of UX related projects in it.
- You are good at conceptual and design thinking.
- You have extensive knowledge of modern trends in user experience design and strong motivation to implement them.
- Ideally you have already worked with international clients.
- You feel you have knowledge to share and are able to do that.
- You are good at prioritizing and time management.
- You are an efficient communicator and organizer.
- You are reliable and patient.
- You have great sense of humor and ability to get some distance.
- You are open to business trips.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
- Challenging job in a fast-growing company where you opinion counts.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- In-house business English course to gain fluency.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms, company library and opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops.
- Fresh fruits, juices and specialty coffee in the office.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok.
Please apply sending your CV and porfotlio via our career page or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.