Senior UX/UI Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Job ID: 6069
Nordea CX & Design Community is planning to onboard some new Designers.
This is a rare opportunity to join a mature multinational Design Community (60 people, 20 nationalities, 4 countries) in an environment that is driven by the Nordic work culture. True experience, knowledge, teamwork and cooperation over hierarchies and titles. Sharing and helping each other to develop over competing and challenging each other.
You will get a chance to collaborate with world-renowned specialists in each design discipline – learning the best practices and mastering complex design processes while working hands-on with developing the Nordic banking services. Our Design teams are composed taking into account a variety of different specialist skills – Service, UX, UI, Content and Research – and different Design Thinking frameworks are utilised on the daily basis.
Our home-grown Design System represents state-of-the-art level. We can proudly say it is one of the most mature solutions running anywhere in the world. We work in highly collaborative manner utilising capabilities of Figma and FigJam to the absolute maximum.
Research is a backbone for almost every initiative that we engage in – we shape and drive our own research activities fine-tuned for every challenge that we face.
Each Design Team works as an autonomous group – with experienced Design Lead responsible for creating, planning, and managing the backlog. The Lead is making sure that the backlog is well planned and protects the entire team from any tensions coming from outside. The Lead is also an only person deciding about when the “job is done”- no business stakeholder has a say on this.
Finally – there is a famous Nordic work-life balance. A true one.
All sounds too good to be true?
But it is real – you can simply ask the Designers that are already working in our Gdynia Offices.
What qualifications do we expect so you could to join this dream setup?
Well – since we are recruiting for Senior UX Designer position – it is a couple of standard things like:
- Fluent communication in English – you will be working hand in hand with other Designers and multi-national group of stakeholders so your language skills need to allow you to clearly articulate all the complexities related to design process itself and visual documentation that you will deliver.
- Ability to independently orchestrate and drive the whole design process from co-ideation through early concepts to final deliveries – since in the Senior role you are expected to be able to pick up challenges like that on your own.
- Hands-on stakeholder management experience – including handling different type of audiences (Business, Engineering, Design) and strong workshop facilitation skills. The Nordic work culture is based on consensus – you need to be able to build influence and peacefully align the vision that you work on taking into consideration a variety of different viewpoints.
- Examples of projects focused on optimizing complex business flows – demonstrating how have you used your skills in distinct phases of design process – explaining the rationale behind the decisions that you had to take in each step – displaying the final deliveries and shipped UX/UI products.
What kind of projects would you be working with?
At this point we are recruiting the Designers that would be onboarded to one of three major areas:
- Core Banking Platform – helping to develop the experience for internal Advisor Support systems that are being used by the Bank Employees to setup different type of products for Nordic Customers.
- Financial Crime Prevention – focusing on re-developing the tools and processes that are used in fraud detection systems and managing the risks that are common for the Banking area.
- Retail Finance – supporting the creation of next generation of customer-focused Financing Solutions for the Nordic Market.
Sounds interesting? Would you like to know more?
Apply, and if you meet our criteria, we will reach out to have a chat.
We do not believe in super-complex, multi-stage recruitment processes. For us, the whole thing should get concluded in three 30-60 min meetings. The first one is a freestyle chat, the second is the one in which you get to present your skills, the third one is the one in which we check your cultural fit – as easy as it can get.
Submit your application no later than 20/03/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.