Senior UX Specialist
Opis oferty pracy
Senior UX Specialist who will innovate healthcare.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need Senior UX Specialist who has:
- experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods in the context of UX;
- passion for User-centered design and high attention to detail creating design deliverables demonstrated by a portfolio or samples of work;
- experience in facilitation of co-creation workshops (i.e. Design Thinking);
- basic understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- working experience in a large or/and IT organization is a plus;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- good communication skills in English;
- a portfolio showing mastery of the process and the ability to lead User-Centered Design efforts among developers and designers. Show us your ideation process, analytical skills and experience in conducting workshops.
Let’s find out what a usual day of work might look like. You will:
- Work closely with your product team, ideating on various design proposals for scientific products;
- Learn what the DNA and molecule is, to let you understand your end users better;
- Lead research and translate insights into recommendations and design decisions;
- Prepare lightweight design deliverables to validate your design ideas quickly;
- Support the delivery of the final UI. You will be responsible for handing off the assets to the dev team and ensure that your design peers and dev team are in-sync in terms of what to deliver;
- Be close to the newest technology. Besides the project work, we have a possibility to work with almost every type of technology: Chatbots, AR, machine learning, modern front-end technologies or frameworks;
- Pick your tool that you would like to work on: Axure, Sketch, Invision etc.
You will learn how to build trust in digital bioinformatic products by collaborating with scientists and visualizing scientific data. You will research, design and test solutions, working closely with domain experts, end users and developers as part of scrum teams.
- salary range: 10.000 – 12.000 PLN gross;
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.);
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas;
- attractive benefits & relocation package;
- work in a modern, cool office <link>
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Zasady przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy w Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. znajdują się pod linkiem: Klauzula Informacyjna w zakresie przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy.
Rules for processing data of candidates for work at Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. can be found under the link: Information clause for candidates.