Senior UX Researcher
Opis oferty pracy
Salary: 14 000 – 18 000 PLN net invoice amount in the case of a B2B contract or 11 600 – 15 000 PLN gross on the contract of employment
Location: remote work (with access to coworking spaces in your city)
We’re one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Europe. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help micro & small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. We aim to develop as an organization constantly, in 2021 we were awarded a prestigious Great Place To Work certificate.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population
Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1
Currently, we hire over 130 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team even bigger in the next months
Would you like to see how working with us look like? Check out our #GrowWithTidio video >>https://youtu.be/8xd44wCP5LI
By joining Tidio as a Senior UX Researcher you will become a part of a small but ambitious UX Research team, responsible for bringing the user voice & needs to the product table. Currently, we’re a team of 2, looking forward to #GrowWithTidio
As a Senior UX Researcher you will:
- have impact on the product: we work within cross-functional product teams to support all stages of product development with research that matters most,
- have influence on the process: we are still shaping our UX Research strategy & welcome you to play an active role in it,
- have ownership: we run international research projects independently (but don’t forget about the power of teamwork),
- share your knowledge: you will mentor the other team members to help them grow as UX Researchers & help democratize research practices across the company.
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- at least 3 years of experience in UX Research – previous experience in a product company will be a big plus,
- strong working knowledge of research methods – both qualitative and quantitative,
- ability to choose the right method for the research problem & run research projects independently (from identifying the research needs through data collection & analysis to providing insights and recommendations),
- ability to communicate research outcomes in a clear and captivating way, and to adjust your communication to different stakeholders,
- experience in mentoring less advanced team members and/or educating about UX Research,
- experience in working in cross-functional and/or agile teams,
- experience with the following tools: UserTesting (or similar), HotJar (or similar), Miro, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Airtable,
- knowledge of English at min. C1 level – we expect you to be comfortable with running qualitative research internationally.
You will earn extra points if you have:
- experience in workshop facilitation,
- B2B/SaaS experience,
- experience in UX writing.
We would like to offer you:
- Salary of 14 000 – 18 000 PLN net invoice amount in the case of a B2B contract or 11 600 – 15 000 PLN gross on the contract of employment
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, use one of our two permanent offices (in Warsaw or Szczecin), or book a coworking space in your city.
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge,
- Mental wellbeing program – individual therapy sessions and resources for employees,
- Regular integration events (company-wide twice a year) and team events (every quarter)
- Discounts on Apple products
- Budget for individual English language classes
- Our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
We work digitally by design but if you prefer to work from the office you can visit us at our sites in Szczecin (al. Wojska Polskiego 81) or in Warsaw (Varso Place on Chmielna 73 https://cic.com/warsaw)
What happens when you send your CV?
- Phone call with a recruiter about the position and about the team,
- Interview with the manager about your experience,
- A recruitment assignment
- Call with feedback on the task with additional questions and reference check,
- Offer and fireworks!
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat