Senior UX Designer / Researcher
Opis oferty pracy
We are looking for a UX Designer / Researcher to join our phenomenal product team.
Are you up for such challenge?
What you will do:
- Choose research and design methodologies to use based on the project’s needs, goals and constraints;
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests;
- Collaboratively draw insights from your findings;
- Be the customer’s voice in the team;
- Turn insights into different concepts and interactive prototypes;
- Gather user feedback;
- Plan and analyze behavioral analytics for the products – decide what and how to measure to track usage and experience;
- Improve workflows and user interfaces for our products;
- Facilitate workshops;
- Mentor others and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams.
What we expect:
- Solid hands-on exploratory research experience;
- Knowledge of different user testing and research methods;
- Involvement in conducting user testing sessions;
- Proven exposure to make analytics-based decisions;
- Ability to effectively articulate concepts/ideas: through sketches, wireframes, white-boarding;
- Expertise in storytelling;
- Experience in working according to and with Style Guides and Design Systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Sketch, InVision. Other tools are a plus!
- A sound portfolio of designing process & outcome – we will ask you to provide us your portfolio in the first stage of the recruitment process;
- Fluent English.
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez Software you will be working on world renowned products such as TFS4JIRA, Agile Poker or Canned Responses that are used by companies like NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, C#.
- Culture. We are a small startup-ish team of 30 and we all know one another names. Our organisational structure remains flat with a place to grow for everyone. We work in small, agile and diverse teams and often travel to the US, Australia and other locations worldwide to extend our knowledge. We have unified and public salary bands.
- Room for growth. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences and run 20% pet projects.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors and sit on Aeron chairs. Our office is based in a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal.
- Social. We have flexible working hours so that we can follow our hobbies and spend time with our friends and relatives. We also have 500 PLN quarterly social budget. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.
Sounds exciting? Just follow this link: https://spartez.applytojob.com/apply/ms6F1sQrRN/Senior-UX-Designer?source=UXlabs