UX Designer for Jira
Opis oferty pracy
We like to play as a team, especially when things get tricky. This is why we’re not only holding on to the awesome people already onboard, but also continue to welcome and search for new team members. Just like all of our other activities, the job interviews, onboardings and bootcamps continue as planned, we’ve simply switched to 100% remote work and moved all our interactions online. What’s more, everyone who joins Spartez these days can work from home until the COVID-19 lockdown is over. Subsequently, all new team members from outside the Gdańsk metropolitan area can take up to two months to relocate. It’s business as usual at Spartez. Join us!
If you live and breathe user experience, love solving problems and thrive on variety, we have a great opportunity for you! Currently we are looking both for Senior and mid-level Designers for our Jira Team in Gdańsk! Design is enormously valued at Atlassian & Spartez and as a designer on our product team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our users have a great end-to-end experience. You will be working on creating elegant designs and delightful product experiences as part of an international team, helping define the future of our products and unlocking the tremendous power and potential for teams across the world.
More about the opportunity:
- Our Jira product teams are continuously working on making this powerful product intuitive and accessible to all teams. You will have the opportunity to harness your strong product design skills, as well as our robust design approach, to help streamline this critical experience for our users.
- At Atlassian designers work as part of a „triad,” collaborating closely with product management and engineering teams to build and innovate the Atlassian product suite. You’ll have the chance to work in a cross-functional team, with substantial ownership and autonomy, making a strong impact on a product used by many.
What you will do?
You will work closely with Jira Cloud development teams to get Jira ready for operations-at-scale. You will discover how we enable users to manage hundreds of workflows, thousands of custom fields and millions of issues. Our focus is to make the user experience meaningful and convenient for the largest customers worldwide, such as NASA, Twitter, and HomeAway. Specifically, you will:
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests with your team
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts and low and high fidelity prototypes to facilitate feedback from our users and your product team
- Work closely with product managers, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize product work according to the biggest positive impact for the user experience
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and potential solutions to solve the identified problems in the most effective way
- Talk to our largest customers to understand their unique needs
What do we expect from you?
- Solid hands-on research experience with field studies and UX testing
- Excellent design process, showcased in a strong portfolio
- Passion for designing enterprise products, backed by examples that you are ready to share
- Fluency in defining project goals and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- Drive for collaborating closely with developers, designers, product managers and other team members
- Communication and storytelling confidence, with the ability to effectively articulate concepts/ideas through sketches, wireframes, white-boarding, etc
- Excellent English communication skills
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez you will be working on world-renowned products from the Atlassian ecosystem. Our cross-functional teams are empowered to solve complex user problems for companies such as NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, ElasticSearch & Python.
- Culture. We’re nearly 200 people, but our organizational structure remains flat, with few management levels and agile at heart. We work in small teams, diverse in terms of setup, experience, and culture, where internal mobility and secondments are welcomed. We travel to the US, Australia and many other locations worldwide and often extend our stay beyond just business.
- Room for growth. We follow clearly defined career paths, both in engineering as well as in management, with unified and public salary bands. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences, run 20% pet projects and participate in quarterly ShipIt hackathons.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height if we prefer to. We’re based in a modern office with all the benefits of a city-center location. In our kitchen, there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal, as well as a pantry stocked with everything you may need for a quick DIY lunch.
- Social. Each year we treat ourselves to two big company parties and countless smaller events, such as brown bags, culture mixers, Social Fridays and team achievement celebrations. On top of that, we’re all entitled to a 500 PLN quarterly social budget – some use it for lunches, others chip in for a team offsite somewhere warm. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.
- Mid positions 11 000 – 16 000 PLN gross per month (B2B: 75 – 110 PLN net per hour)
- Senior positions 16 000 – 21 000 PLN gross per month (B2B: 110 – 145 PLN net per hour)
- On top of your regular remuneration you will also receive an additional ‘zero’ salary paid upon kickoff and a monthy 8% salary bonus!