Senior UX Designer
Opis oferty pracy
If you live and breathe user experience, love solving problems and thrive on variety, we have a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to work across a suite of Atlassian products focused on some of our largest enterprise customers.
Design is enormously valued at Atlassian and as a designer on our product team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our users have a great end-to-end experience. You will work on creating elegant designs and delightful product experiences as part of an international team, helping define the future of our products and unlocking the tremendous power and potential for teams across the world.
What you will do:
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests with your team
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts and low and high fidelity prototypes to facilitate feedback from our users and your product team
- Work closely with product managers, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize product work according to the biggest positive impact for the user experience
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and potential solutions to solve the identified problems in the most effective way
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve workflows and user interfaces for the products you are working on
- Improve design thinking of the whole product team by including other team members in the various design related activities
- Mentor juniors and sharing your experiences with other designers, helping grow the already thriving design culture in the office
What we expect from you:
- You have excellent English communication skills (fluent speaking and writing – you will be speaking English in the office, and will conduct research activities in English)
- You have solid hands-on research experience both field studies and testing
- Have a good design process which you put into practice, showcased in a strong portfolio
- You are passionate about designing enterprise products and have examples you want to show us
- You are comfortable in defining project goals and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- You are a comfortable and confident facilitator
- You enjoy collaborating closely with developers, designers, and other team members
- Have a desire to continually upgrade your professional skills.
- Are a confident communicator and storyteller with the ability to effectively articulate concepts/ideas through sketches, wireframes, white-boarding, etc
We would be thrilled if you also:
- Have enterprise product experience
- Have done some prototyping
- Are a UX Evangelizer
What we can offer you:
- Tens of thousands of interesting customers, including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations.
- The opportunity to travel, meet and work with people from various countries around the globe
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world.
- Education Bonus: 7500 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on).
- The opportunity to build/grow your personal presence by speaking publicly at various events
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, sweets and fruits at your disposal).
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez).
Please send us your CV and portfolio showing a case study
Use link: spartez.applytojob.com/apply/Gt8XkW/Senior-UX-Designer?source=uxlab