Senior UX Designer
Opis oferty pracy
- Following business leads, planning UX involvement and leading UX teams in projects;
- Inspiring and influencing project scopes based on user research and business value;
- Applying appropriate interaction design techniques and best practices;
- Designing information architecture, low-fidelity wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes and mockups;
- Cooperation and influencing of development teams across the world to deliver the best user experiences;
- Defining KPIs for UX team and UX performance metrics for the projects and ROI for UX activities
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a usability expert, information architect, UX designer or similar;
- Experience in leading design teams for complex web applications;
- Passion for User-centered design and high attention to detail creating design deliverables demonstrated by a portfolio or samples of work;
- Great communication skills, ability to synthesize and communicate ideas;
- Experience in Workshop facilitation (e.g. using Design Thinking methodology)
- Fluency in English.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Send your application to email@example.com.
We reserve the rights to reply only to chosen applicants.
Please add to your CV the following information:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Roche Polska Sp. z o.o., located at Domaniewska 39B in Warsaw, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.